Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Discount Adult Zone

Great app i really help in this department. Frees up some more time for me to do other things around the office.

Modest Mark

Very nicely display app. Hope to bring in sales with this app. if all is well will definately wish to subscibe to sync with mailchimp!

Fit Baking Company

Decent app so far. Somewhat as expected. I will need more time to play around with it to decide if I want to keep it or not.

Vape Werkz Shop

I used this app to maintain and increase number of customers and to reward loyal customers with discounts. I have yet to see the result.

IWantAllThese

Great app. A bit overwhelming for a beginner but im getting the hang of it now. Would recommend to anyone and hope it increases my sales.

La Femme En Noir

Took me a bit to learn, but once I navigated to all the different settings, I was able to get the rewards ready for our customers to start signing up. Great useful tool for giving incentives to our customers.

Board Candy

www,boardcandy.com is super excited that this app allows them to capture and reward their loyal surf loving customers.

BerkshireVape

Great app,every shopify store should have this!
This seems to track referrals really well,i'll def stick with it!

the other options work good and rewards points also work well

DM · DLUXOMODE EUR®

I think I am going to love it when launching my store, if so, I will certainly rate you 5 stars. But do not oblige me to write 100 characters, please!

MARTÉX

I have just installed it.
I really enjoy its user-friendly interface.
I look forward to a top-notch performance! :)