Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Awehness

It looks really bad on mobile. The tab either covers your top bar so customers cant click the menu button or logo. Or if you put it at the bottom it will cover your add to cart if you have a sticky add to cart available. No other options to play on the side or move it unless you know how to code.

Bunch Bikes

I wasted more than 8 hours of my life trying to get this to work only to give up and try something else. In the end, I realized that the only way to make this integrate in a way that isn't horrible, is to have the premium plan. The gold is $249/mo... and when I asked sales what the premium plan cost I never got a response. If you are an enterprise brand with a developer team, I'm sure Yotpo works great. All the big brands use it. If you are a website team of 1... stay far far away.

Moitie Cosmetics

HORRIBLE SERVICE and SCAM! They are like scammy MLM companies that tie you into a long-term contract, and never provides a good service. 1. No different than any other $200/month loyalty apps. When we signed up, they offered their overly expensive service that will be including many options to earn points. That's why we switched from Smile io. Out of 12 ways to earn points that they said will be working, 8 of them don't work. So I don't even understand why we have a loyalty system that charges $3k a month if they can't even provide $50 app quality service? 2. CSM doesn't answer emails before 3 days and never answers questions before you ask 2 times. When I reached out to change the CSM, they said "NOOO, she is the best". So far, everything I ask that offered us when they were selling is not possible. When we asked if we can do some features, it was possible when they sold us, then my rep said it's not possible. Then after giving example and reminding their initial conversation, she said it's possible with an upcharge. Hmm, what? 3. System has so many glitches, that we signed the agreement 3 months ago and our reward system didn't even launch yet because of the issues that keep popping up out of nowhere. We paid for that 3 months and no service yet that we can use. 4. Their support line is completely clueless. You will never be able to get help. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE. Save yourself money and use any other app on Shopify that doesn't tie you into years of contract and charge you thousands of dollars for a non-working app.

Lizzy James

Points feature for rewards is ok but referrals is the worst I've experienced- used to have Referral Candy and then Talkable. ROI is non-existent, admin doesn't display properly, felt like a guinea pig the whole time with a Beta product

ROMAN USA

I love the features the app offers. It took a lot of effort to set up the program but I think the number of features it offers is worth the price. One star is for their nonexistent customer service. The app itself works but the analytics don't work. All dashboard shows zero even though we have customers redeeming. We tried to reach them multiple times and no response.

RealtorShop.ca

The onboarding process is very poorly designed. This seems to be a very new software. I expected more from Yopto

October 7, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We are sorry to hear you had such a negative experience setting up. We are constantly working on improving our product and making the onboarding process as smooth & simple as possible. We really value your feedback. One of our customer service representatives has reached out to you to see if there is anything we can assist you with regarding your onboarding or your next steps.

Sanity Cares

We shortlisted this app along with another one in terms of what we needed. We paid for the first month despite having no Free Trial because it seemed to have more customizable options to do what we wanted. Their dashboard is raw, no attention to design or UI, however it was appealing due to the amount of available filters and choices.
However after 1 week of trying to set this up the way we wanted, we ended up uninstalling entirely. Money is not a problem, if things work well. Things didn't work while we followed their instructions (guides) to the letter. Their server requests were returning Error 500.. And the Support is HORRIBLE, practically never online on the live chat and they take days to reply to a ticket. The only timely thing about their support is their automated emails when they ask "How did you find our support?". No money is worth the trouble of waiting and waiting (48-72hrs - while you're paying!), not even getting a confirmation that someone opened your email and they're working on a solution for you. No clue how this company has such a high rating with such a lousy support.

Alice + Whittles

We really tried our best to make this app work, but the customer service was not helpful at all. It is one of the worst customer service experiences we've ever had with an app on Shopify.

Klatch Coffee Roasting

This app is the worst. We use the free version. If the free version is not good, why would I want to upgrade??? The 'triggered' emails to customers are impossible to edit. When you click 'save' changes, the page just loads for forever. It never works. Customers complain all the time about the interface. Customers complain about not knowing where the code is. Customers want to unsubscribe from emails. It's a mess. I've talked to Rogello at support and he is just plain and simple incompetent. I never receive a support ticket email. Nothing gets fixed. He says I should "try a different browser and computer". I did and experience the same problems. What they need is for Yotpo to actually get involved with their expertise and improve this product, support from top to bottom. WASTE OF MY TIME.

Landella

For well over a year now, when my customers redeem their rewards and the system makes them a coupon code, it is already expired! This has been ongoing since YOTPO acquired SWELL and their support has been an absolute joke. I’ve contacted them multiple times and they do not give a clear answer or solve the issue, nor is English their first language. Extremely disappointed that YOTPO acquired this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5