Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

North Main Apparel

super helpful and friendly chat support! hopeful that the app will help me gain customers and loyalty!

Canna River

Super helpful, thank you for everything Jerrah! Take it easy my friend! Time to go on vacation and drink a mimosa!

Urban Ice

Great Customer support! Thanks Ritchie for answering all of my concers. Thank you! Download this app now!

Package Free

Thank you to JV who always helps me combine/transfer different customer accounts! They go above and beyond :)

Jeff Mack Supply

Our customers love the Rewards Program and the online support is fantastic. Thank you Jerrah for the help!

Winky Lux

Quick, efficient, understanding, and helpful! I couldn't ask for better support. Thank you, Glenn! Yotpo is great.

Dame Products

Shoutout to Glenn who helped solve a huge headache for me! Super quick, friendly, knowledgeable, and just provided an overall great experience. What a gem. I wish I could give 1k stars.

Puppy Gang Fresh Foods

Team are really helpful in troubleshooting and getting us set up. Does what we need it to do for the most part!

Bits Bodywear

Great Customer support! Especially Jerrah has been extremely helpful in answering to my concerns! Thank you

Tea from the Manor

Richie was so so helpful with all my many questions about the refer a friend and how it worked! Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 179 180