Yotpo: Loyalty & Rewards , 2.503 anmeldelser

• 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
25. januar 2024

Rhenant was SO helpful adding something to my website quickly when I couldn't figure it out on my own. Would highly recommend this app and the customer service team!

Piedmont Pennies
6 måneder bruger appen
1. februar 2024

This is a great app especially after they have added the customizable features. Customer support is great, I was helped by Gabriel S today and he went above and beyond to assist me with my queries.

Plant de Terra
8 måneder bruger appen
22. januar 2024

This app makes it easy to engage with your customers and offer them rewards. You can get up and running from no Loyalty Rewards program to a fairly sophisticated program complete with a landing page and referral pop up in a breeze. Moreover, technical support is readily available. I had an issue with setting up my outgoing referral share emails to a customized email body. Gabriel was able to quickly get on a call with me, diagnose the issue (a setting I needed to toggle on), then test the emails with me. All on screen share. As a bonus, he showed me how to quickly set up a new page on my Shopify app that I could use as a referrals only landing page for calling up in a pop-up at checkout.

Sweet. I'm excited about how my customers will respond.

Nailah's Shea
21 dage bruger appen
3. januar 2024

Great app.

I've installed both the "rewards bar" and the referral widget. Really a great way to engage costumers and the overall LTV. Just got off the chat with Gabriel at their support chat with an issue I was having with the rewards bar. Gabriel helped me right away.

Would really recommend this app to other e-commerce that would like to start their LTV journey.

Tiel Energy pouches
Sverige
5 måneder bruger appen
25. januar 2024

Arven was a great help in fixing the app to load correctly on my page.

Blú Rose
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
2. januar 2024

I had a small issue that needed fixing and Gabriel was able to help me right away. Great app and support team, highly recommended!

Viosi
14 dage bruger appen
5. december 2023

The app has a nice design, looking forward to see if it can help me grow my sales.

VAQUERO BOOTS
10 måneder bruger appen
Yotpo - L&R svarede 20. december 2023

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We are continuing to better our products and people to continuously provide the best customer experience there is!

24. januar 2024

Amazing customer service! Love the app.

Her Juice Bar
7 måneder bruger appen
26. december 2023

Excellent Service, Gabriel assisted me twice today in adding my referral page to my website and a pop up version too! I couldn't have done it without their help! so thankyou very much :)

Livvys
Australien
13 dage bruger appen
1. december 2023

They are the best - Customer service is the BEST! I mean when I say best I would give them 10 Stars

Tree Of Life Shoppe
11 måneder bruger appen
Yotpo - L&R svarede 20. december 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback and are delighted on the experience you've had with us recently!