Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 82% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 12% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
11 de marzo de 2024

I have updated my review to 5 stars having previously been confused about the fact that team members cannot be added on anything less than the Premium account. As it turns out, even without additional team members, it is still possible for authorised Shopify users to access the backend of Yotpo for administrative tasks to be completed.

Pepe Garden Furniture
Reino Unido
13 de noviembre de 2023

Installed this today and we're already so happy with the customer service. We're not ready to commit to a priced plan yet and Gabrielle S was able to help us resolving a query on our free plan, even offering to log in as a collaborator and do it for us. Once we have proper traffic coming through will be 100% upgrading to a paid plan as the customer service was amazing and the turnaround was so quick. Thank you

ETHOS
Alrededor de 4 horas usando la aplicación
Yotpo - L&R respondió 28 de noviembre de 2023

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

14 de febrero de 2024

Great app, awesome assistance from team! I installed today both Loyalty&Rewards and Reviews. I am not a professional, so some things might seem complicated to me. Ruzsel J was there for me and did everything I couldn't so that app will work on my shop! Highly recommend it!

Orisha Beauty
Rumanía
13 de marzo de 2024

We transitioned from Smile rewards. I must say we have had almost zero hiccups and we have been transitioned for about 8 weeks. The Yotpo team has been very helpful and crucial in the transition.

My only reason for 4 stars is because Yotpo seems to be growing to quickly. It takes a long time to get chat or phone support. Please add more staff. You have a good product , your customers are growing please make sure we are supported.

Realize
26 de marzo de 2024

Despite its free mode, this app's customer service is very slow, and there's a bug with the bar placement that hasn't been fixed for over a month since I reported it (Yotpo case #03219533). My detailed emails about the bug have been ignored, and my case was unjustly closed. It's disappointing how such a service aims to attract paying customers when responses take 3-5 business days, feeling outdated. I'm unsatisfied with the service, hoping for better alternatives.

Claywares
Canadá
4 de junio de 2023

Have been using this app for a fair time now, it works well and has great functionality. The support is also top notch, if you have an issue they will go above and beyond to help sort it out.

Bonsai-En
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
Yotpo - L&R respondió 20 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback. We aim to provide the best customer experience and we are glad it left a mark!

5 de septiembre de 2023

Excellent customer service! App definitely helps gain and retain customers.

Shining Light Dolls
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
Yotpo - L&R respondió 20 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback.

14 de octubre de 2023

very prompt, very professional and easy to work with

Lulu's Body Jewelry
7 meses usando la aplicación
Yotpo - L&R respondió 28 de noviembre de 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback and are delighted on the experience you've had with us recently!

12 de marzo de 2024

It works great. I did need some help setting things up, but Ruzsel John N assisted me well!

Reset Lifestyle Products
Países Bajos
2 de noviembre de 2023

Yoben M was so helpful! I really appreciated the speedy help.

Birdwell
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Yotpo - L&R respondió 28 de noviembre de 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback.