Avaliações (2.507)

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 82% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 12% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
25 de janeiro de 2024

Rhenant was SO helpful adding something to my website quickly when I couldn't figure it out on my own. Would highly recommend this app and the customer service team!

Piedmont Pennies
6 meses usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 19 de abril de 2024

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback. We aim to provide the best customer experience and we are glad it left a mark!

24 de janeiro de 2024

Amazing customer service! Love the app.

Her Juice Bar
7 meses usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 19 de abril de 2024

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback.

22 de janeiro de 2024

This app makes it easy to engage with your customers and offer them rewards. You can get up and running from no Loyalty Rewards program to a fairly sophisticated program complete with a landing page and referral pop up in a breeze. Moreover, technical support is readily available. I had an issue with setting up my outgoing referral share emails to a customized email body. Gabriel was able to quickly get on a call with me, diagnose the issue (a setting I needed to toggle on), then test the emails with me. All on screen share. As a bonus, he showed me how to quickly set up a new page on my Shopify app that I could use as a referrals only landing page for calling up in a pop-up at checkout.

Sweet. I'm excited about how my customers will respond.

Nailah's Shea
21 dias usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 19 de abril de 2024

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback and are delighted on the experience you've had with us recently!

3 de janeiro de 2024

Great app.

I've installed both the "rewards bar" and the referral widget. Really a great way to engage costumers and the overall LTV. Just got off the chat with Gabriel at their support chat with an issue I was having with the rewards bar. Gabriel helped me right away.

Would really recommend this app to other e-commerce that would like to start their LTV journey.

Tiel Energy pouches
Suécia
5 meses usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 19 de abril de 2024

We appreciate your feedback, thank you!

2 de janeiro de 2024

I had a small issue that needed fixing and Gabriel was able to help me right away. Great app and support team, highly recommended!

Viosi
5 meses usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 19 de abril de 2024

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

5 de dezembro de 2023

The app has a nice design, looking forward to see if it can help me grow my sales.

VAQUERO BOOTS
10 meses usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 20 de dezembro de 2023

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We are continuing to better our products and people to continuously provide the best customer experience there is!

1 de dezembro de 2023

They are the best - Customer service is the BEST! I mean when I say best I would give them 10 Stars

Tree Of Life Shoppe
11 meses usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 20 de dezembro de 2023

26 de dezembro de 2023

Excellent Service, Gabriel assisted me twice today in adding my referral page to my website and a pop up version too! I couldn't have done it without their help! so thankyou very much :)

Livvys
Austrália
13 dias usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 19 de abril de 2024

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Data de edição: 25 de agosto de 2021

The app is really great and the support is awesome! Excellent customer service. Fast reply and they know their app.

Brulerie Des Laurentides
Canadá
Mais de 8 anos usando o app
Data de edição: 28 de agosto de 2016

Very easy to use app with video tutorials. Highly recommended with lots of basic features. One of the good ones!

Bushere Son Iron Studio Inc