Avaliações (2.507)

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 82% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 12% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
3 de janeiro de 2024

Great app.

I've installed both the "rewards bar" and the referral widget. Really a great way to engage costumers and the overall LTV. Just got off the chat with Gabriel at their support chat with an issue I was having with the rewards bar. Gabriel helped me right away.

Would really recommend this app to other e-commerce that would like to start their LTV journey.

Tiel Energy pouches
Suécia
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 19 de abril de 2024

We appreciate your feedback, thank you!

25 de janeiro de 2024

Arven was a great help in fixing the app to load correctly on my page.

Blú Rose
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 19 de abril de 2024

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We are continuing to better our products and people to continuously provide the best customer experience there is!

2 de janeiro de 2024

I had a small issue that needed fixing and Gabriel was able to help me right away. Great app and support team, highly recommended!

Viosi
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 19 de abril de 2024

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

20 de fevereiro de 2024

Cela fait deux jours que je contacte l'assistance Yotpo et que Gabriel me répond pour m'aider sur mes différentes questions.

Il est efficace, rapide et très agréable ! Je suis ravie :)

maisonvalencourt
Polinésia Francesa

24 de janeiro de 2024

Amazing customer service! Love the app.

Her Juice Bar
7 meses usando o app

5 de dezembro de 2023

The app has a nice design, looking forward to see if it can help me grow my sales.

VAQUERO BOOTS
10 meses usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 20 de dezembro de 2023

26 de dezembro de 2023

Excellent Service, Gabriel assisted me twice today in adding my referral page to my website and a pop up version too! I couldn't have done it without their help! so thankyou very much :)

Livvys
Austrália
13 dias usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 19 de abril de 2024

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

1 de dezembro de 2023

They are the best - Customer service is the BEST! I mean when I say best I would give them 10 Stars

Tree Of Life Shoppe
11 meses usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 20 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback and are delighted on the experience you've had with us recently!

28 de setembro de 2023

The customer support team has been responsible and super helpful with getting us migrated over. Rilu (and others!) were able to get my issues resolved quickly, helped when my brain couldn't handle dealing with behind-the-scenes chaos, and generally made it easy! I appreciate it.

Modern Rascals
Canadá
Quase 3 anos usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 28 de novembro de 2023

27 de novembro de 2023

We had a nightmare week trying to migrate over from another system and it not working for 98% of our customers on our website. We could only get support overnight when we were asleep and they were not being able to fix the problems at all and we just kept going around in circles. We were losing money very quickly in a week of no rewards for our loyal customers. We decided to migrate again to Yotpo and they have been exceptional. All migrated over within a few hours and live on our website. Customers could see the rewards bar straight away. The app/plugin is more intuitive and much easier to set up. Then when we needed help for some personalisation, their 24/7 chat support was second to none. Fixed issues quickly, smoothly and even found solutions that most providers wouldn't fix! Highly recommend making the switch to Yotpo, you won't regret it.

The Creative Toy Shop
Austrália
3 dias usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 28 de novembro de 2023

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We are continuing to better our products to continuously provide the best customer experience there is!