Avaliações (2.507)

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 82% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 12% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
Data de edição: 16 de março de 2024

Thank you to Jeorge Kenneth V's help and patience regarding our customer having issues with their loyalty points. He was able to walk me though the steps to resolve it and sent me links and screenshots to assist. I had reached out a handful of times and wasn't able to get an answer. I appreciate it, Jeorge!

Wildwood Oyster Co.
5 meses usando o app

27 de novembro de 2023

We had a nightmare week trying to migrate over from another system and it not working for 98% of our customers on our website. We could only get support overnight when we were asleep and they were not being able to fix the problems at all and we just kept going around in circles. We were losing money very quickly in a week of no rewards for our loyal customers. We decided to migrate again to Yotpo and they have been exceptional. All migrated over within a few hours and live on our website. Customers could see the rewards bar straight away. The app/plugin is more intuitive and much easier to set up. Then when we needed help for some personalisation, their 24/7 chat support was second to none. Fixed issues quickly, smoothly and even found solutions that most providers wouldn't fix! Highly recommend making the switch to Yotpo, you won't regret it.

The Creative Toy Shop
3 dias usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 28 de novembro de 2023

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We are continuing to better our products to continuously provide the best customer experience there is!

Data de edição: 10 de janeiro de 2024

Such a great platform! The customer support team - especially Rilu & Gabriel have been above and beyond! We have been able to get our program set up so quickly and with such ease - wish we had started sooner! Great work to all, thanks again Rilu, Gabrie, and Yotpo!

SumaNurica
3 meses usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 28 de novembro de 2023

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

2 de outubro de 2023

So far, it's been significantly better than the loyalty and referral app we were using prior. While the initial onboarding process was disjointed because our rep was leaving, the Yotpo team quickly found a replacement and helped with every step of the onboarding and making sure our programs (and email flows within Klaviyo) were set up optimally. Special shoutout to Angelo who helped checked every detail of our program and got us optimized!

Sunday Farms
Canadá
4 meses usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 28 de novembro de 2023

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We are continuing to better our products and will continue to do so to continuously provide the best customer experience there is!

1 de dezembro de 2023

Was able to help me out very quickly and efficiently. Thank you!

Amia
3 meses usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 20 de dezembro de 2023

We appreciate your feedback, thank you!

26 de julho de 2023

Very good customer suppor who spent a lot of time going trough setting up that I could probably have found in the user guide !

Humble
França
9 meses usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 20 de dezembro de 2023

We appreciate your feedback, thank you!

5 de setembro de 2023

Excellent customer service! App definitely helps gain and retain customers.

Shining Light Dolls
Aproximadamente 4 anos usando o app

26 de julho de 2023

I had a great experience receiving help to set up my rewards page. The representative was nice and very clear and responsive.

Lavender Meadows Co
9 meses usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 20 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

27 de junho de 2023

I was new to the app and had a couple of quick questions. Gabriel S via chat went above and beyond to help me. Fast, kind, and knowledgable. thank you!

Rosemira
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app

20 de julho de 2023

Loved the ease of use with this app and the support team.

Rilu was fantastic and we really appreciate it!

b/nourished
5 meses usando o app
Yotpo - L&R deixou uma resposta 20 de dezembro de 2023

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We are continuing to better our products and people to continuously provide the best customer experience there is!