Yotpo: Loyalty & Rewards , 2 504 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 april 2024

Una excelente herramienta para fidelizar al cliente. Todo correcto, además John G, en el servicio de atención al cliente me soluciona todos los problemas, rápido y seguro, gracias John G

Lolitas&L
Spanien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Yotpo - L&R svarade 19 april 2024

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback.

14 april 2024

Dont use it.
After i switch from smile to yotpo i lose 70% of users that use rewards. We pay 4 time more then smile.io and get very bad results. Waste of time & lots of money.

SimpliiGood - ספירולינה
Israel
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
7 mars 2024

Gabriel was super helpful is resolving the issues I had with the app. It was very quick adn he was very responsive.

Crybaby Wax
12 månader användning av appen
Yotpo - L&R svarade 19 april 2024

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

20 mars 2024

The app is set up in a very confusing manner, but can be fixed after playing around with it quite a bit.
However, customer service is below standard and very unhelpful. Overall, I would not recomend.

Kurami
Storbritannien
7 månader användning av appen
13 mars 2024

We transitioned from Smile rewards. I must say we have had almost zero hiccups and we have been transitioned for about 8 weeks. The Yotpo team has been very helpful and crucial in the transition.

My only reason for 4 stars is because Yotpo seems to be growing to quickly. It takes a long time to get chat or phone support. Please add more staff. You have a good product , your customers are growing please make sure we are supported.

Realize
7 månader användning av appen
Yotpo - L&R svarade 19 april 2024

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We are continuing to better our products and people to continuously provide the best customer experience there is!

14 februari 2024

Great app, awesome assistance from team! I installed today both Loyalty&Rewards and Reviews. I am not a professional, so some things might seem complicated to me. Ruzsel J was there for me and did everything I couldn't so that app will work on my shop! Highly recommend it!

Orisha Beauty
Rumänien
8 månader användning av appen
Yotpo - L&R svarade 19 april 2024

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback. We aim to provide the best customer experience and we are glad it left a mark!

Redigerat 18 april 2024

So far so good

Claywares
Kanada
2 månader användning av appen
20 februari 2024

Cela fait deux jours que je contacte l'assistance Yotpo et que Gabriel me répond pour m'aider sur mes différentes questions.

Il est efficace, rapide et très agréable ! Je suis ravie :)

maisonvalencourt
Franska Polynesien
5 månader användning av appen
Yotpo - L&R svarade 19 april 2024

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback.

25 januari 2024

Arven was a great help in fixing the app to load correctly on my page.

Blú Rose
Mer än ett år användning av appen

1 februari 2024

This is a great app especially after they have added the customizable features. Customer support is great, I was helped by Gabriel S today and he went above and beyond to assist me with my queries.

Plant de Terra
8 månader användning av appen
Yotpo - L&R svarade 19 april 2024

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback and are delighted on the experience you've had with us recently!