Yotpo: Loyalty & Rewards , 2 496 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 februari 2017

I liked this program for rewarding customers. Our people are great at sharing and referrals so it was nice to be able to track that and reward. However we were receiving so many emails that required us to look up accounts, help with retrieving coupons, etc. etc. and on and on. There seems to be some gaps in how easily understood the program is, because a lot of our customers really struggled. I was also disappointed by the pricing structure. We ended up paying over $200 per month and with the hours of email on top of that there was just no way. I also felt their numbers were not quite right in regards to the amount the program was generating for you. It's a pass for me, but maybe good for others.

Shareoils
10 månader användning av appen
26 mars 2021

It's disappointing that this app doesn't work with Omisend. Cannot do much with customizing triggered emails. It seems that Yotpo doesn't pay any attention to their design/UI, from email layout to dashboard, all look very unprofessional. If comparing to Smile.io, Yotpo is still far behind. Just that, Yotpo is more affordable for small businesses.

Da Latibule
Australien
7 månader användning av appen
14 april 2016

I this reward program.it is very helpful for new business that have small budgets. I love all of the things that if offers for the customer . I am excited to see how it works out with the launch of my store.

Foxxydcosmetics
6 månader användning av appen
31 maj 2016

It is a great app and easy to use. My only concern is regarding how to set up the an unlimited coupon code.

Maman Gateau Com
Storbritannien
6 månader användning av appen
15 maj 2016

Good concept, easy to use. Execution can improve

Selinas Closet
5 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 6 augusti 2018

Good app but jumps from $29 to $249 to use Gold package ... whoa hoooo
Also, only way to test functions is to set-up new accounts until you get it right ......... would also be nice if it was integrated with an auto tagger

Big Dog Landing
5 månader användning av appen
4 december 2018

We are trying out this app to see how to approach referrals and affiliate marketing.

One thing that would be really good is if you could make the performance table sortable. It does not make any sense how it works now. Not possible to sort is making it unusable...

Other then that it is a fairly good plugin to use for simple referral marketing setup.

Cosmobeauty
Norge
23 juli 2022

The page builder was easy to set up and gave it a leg up over similar rewards apps. What would make Yotpo the best rewards app is if their integrations with Klaviyo wasn't so expensive. $249 if you want to do any useful integrations and points versus similar apps that are free and much cheaper.

My Happy Flo
Redigerat 17 augusti 2016

Nice app, but it would be awesome if the prices get a little lower, but it is amazing anyway. But the real reason I give 3 stars is that it isn't updated for other languages than english, and you have to translate everything you could.

Ameyalli
Mexiko
Redigerat 22 september 2022

We are on the Enterprise and recently launched Yotpo live on our website. Overall, we are happy with Yotpo Loyalty and Rewards as the features and customizability are great. However, the implementation was a disaster and took nearly three months to go live (three paid months). The support (specifically developer support) when implementing and going live is very lacking. Minor customizations and responses to tickets when issues arise takes too long. In addition, if you are thinking there will be a benefit to using Yotpo Reviews, UGC, and Loyalty together, do not put too much weight into that when making your decision. They operate as three separate companies and doesn't feel unified.

Wild Oak Boutique
2 månader användning av appen
Yotpo - L&R svarade 3 oktober 2022

Hey, Lindsay from the Loyalty team here 👋

I really apologize for the experience you've had. We checked in with the team on your case, and it looks like some technical issues on our end did arise.
Our team worked to assist in recalculating your VIP tiers, setting up the Tapcart integration, and ensuring Reviews were live after the Loyalty go-live, as well as assisted in CSS edits to the OOTB loyalty modules.

We are working to improve the implementation process to ensure the issues you experienced are fixed. If you do continue to experience further issues with your products as you mentioned, please contact your CSMs directly and we will do our absolute best to solve them as quickly as we can.