Recensioner (2 517)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
17 juli 2024

John B was friendly and helpful, 5 stars for customer service but 4 stars as he wasn't able to resolve the problem, I may have to contact them again if it doesn't resolve on its own.

Alice West Art
12 juli 2024

Alyssa was of great help. My only frustration was the conflicting information I was receiving. I appreciate Alyssa's patience and help with the issue I had.

Mellow Fellow
8 månader användning av appen
15 maj 2024

Arven was very helpful. It took a while for understanding to occur and a lot of screenshots and reiteration, but we finally got there in the end.

Unfurl
2 månader användning av appen
Yotpo - L&R svarade 24 maj 2024

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback.

13 mars 2024

We transitioned from Smile rewards. I must say we have had almost zero hiccups and we have been transitioned for about 8 weeks. The Yotpo team has been very helpful and crucial in the transition.

My only reason for 4 stars is because Yotpo seems to be growing to quickly. It takes a long time to get chat or phone support. Please add more staff. You have a good product , your customers are growing please make sure we are supported.

Realize
7 månader användning av appen
Yotpo - L&R svarade 19 april 2024

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We are continuing to better our products and people to continuously provide the best customer experience there is!

7 juli 2024

John B was very helpful.

WAG
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
Redigerat 18 augusti 2021

The reports are not currently working so we still have to request it from your support team. Thankful however for a very responsive support team but it would be better if we can extract it on ourselves so we don't have to bother/trouble anyone.

LEGO® Certified Store (Bricks World)
Singapore
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
6 september 2016

I found this rewards program to be simple to setup and administer. I look forward to seeing just how effective it will be (which will be easy thanks to the Dashboard). Great job Swell Rewards team.
PDW

Pdw Xx
Mer än 7 år användning av appen
9 oktober 2019

For small stores, the free version is good. Facing some issues with discount codes (in exchange for points) hopefully support will be able to fix it.

Coral
Indien
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
28 juli 2021

The referral links never work for my customers. But when needed help Reymond was the best at assisting me!

Essen USA
14 september 2019

Love how the apps functions. but the drawback is the additional pay per order is something the team needs to be consider of.

Sugarscarf