Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

ShopTeamPrime.com

I've never been more disappointed in an than this one. I paid $249.99 for 3-4 months. In total it generated $38 dollars net income. To help optimize & maximize the app, I emailed them and asked if they could help integrate with my store which is a Shopify (premium/high opportunity client) . they sent me a DIY..... super disappointed when I was excited to rewards my clients using their app. I asked for a refund 3x's. every time I got a chat bot. no customer service or person to speak to on the phone. they don't try to understand & connect with their customers. they just see us as a number.

Ultamodan DE

We were on the highest level tier of Yotpo, we first signed up in November 2020. After countless hours and over £17,000 paid to yotpo, we NEVER had a working loyalty program. I have asked them for a refund and they are now ignoring me. This company will rip you off, stay well well well away. Also, their system does not integrate properly with shopify, we tried to get a loyalty program with the "support" of Yotpo installed and it never worked.

wiseever

Horrible customer support and sales team. After playing with the free version, we think Yotpo offers an expensive but good product. I emailed to request a demo to understand the features and pricing for Platinum Plan to handle a higher order volume. However, Yotpo have not responded my email in a week after reaching out initially. I can't imagine working with a team that does not interact with their customers.

Jill Turnbull Beauty

installed the free version & I couldn't get the help or support to setup properly - disappointing - Jerrah added CSS code to help display issue & are denying even though I have an email where he told me that he added the code!

Hawkers Beer

Absolute joke for customer support. No detailed documentation and no willingness to even read the emails. 48-72 hours for any response and it is usually a copy-paste from a script that is irrelevant to the question. Their pricing is way too high compared to way better options out there, they just hide it at mid-level points of other apps. Had so much hope but alas...

Daniella Lehavi

Onboarding process is never-ending. "dedicated customer success manager" is a scam, she is not available and does not know the system well enough to assist. Support is not supportive at all and the overall attitude feels like somebody's doing a favour and not like a service for an app that costs a fortune. Very disappointed.

Awehness

It looks really bad on mobile. The tab either covers your top bar so customers cant click the menu button or logo. Or if you put it at the bottom it will cover your add to cart if you have a sticky add to cart available. No other options to play on the side or move it unless you know how to code.

Bunch Bikes

I wasted more than 8 hours of my life trying to get this to work only to give up and try something else. In the end, I realized that the only way to make this integrate in a way that isn't horrible, is to have the premium plan. The gold is $249/mo... and when I asked sales what the premium plan cost I never got a response. If you are an enterprise brand with a developer team, I'm sure Yotpo works great. All the big brands use it. If you are a website team of 1... stay far far away.

Moitie Cosmetics

HORRIBLE SERVICE and SCAM! They are like scammy MLM companies that tie you into a long-term contract, and never provides a good service. 1. No different than any other $200/month loyalty apps. When we signed up, they offered their overly expensive service that will be including many options to earn points. That's why we switched from Smile io. Out of 12 ways to earn points that they said will be working, 8 of them don't work. So I don't even understand why we have a loyalty system that charges $3k a month if they can't even provide $50 app quality service? 2. CSM doesn't answer emails before 3 days and never answers questions before you ask 2 times. When I reached out to change the CSM, they said "NOOO, she is the best". So far, everything I ask that offered us when they were selling is not possible. When we asked if we can do some features, it was possible when they sold us, then my rep said it's not possible. Then after giving example and reminding their initial conversation, she said it's possible with an upcharge. Hmm, what? 3. System has so many glitches, that we signed the agreement 3 months ago and our reward system didn't even launch yet because of the issues that keep popping up out of nowhere. We paid for that 3 months and no service yet that we can use. 4. Their support line is completely clueless. You will never be able to get help. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE. Save yourself money and use any other app on Shopify that doesn't tie you into years of contract and charge you thousands of dollars for a non-working app.

Lizzy James

Points feature for rewards is ok but referrals is the worst I've experienced- used to have Referral Candy and then Talkable. ROI is non-existent, admin doesn't display properly, felt like a guinea pig the whole time with a Beta product

Previous 1 3 4 5 6