Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
1999 reviews
4.7
1999 reviews
January 29, 2023

a Great App with a lot of ready templates and an amazing support team, its easy to work, and it can make your website more exciting and boost your business with barely any work, highly recommended

OTYTech
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 27, 2023

My first experience with customer service chat and it was amazing. Speak to a live person and not a robot. To also note I was new to this feature and Angelo was supper helpful!

Personalize It By Bel
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 27, 2023

Angelo responded to my request for help with a professional and friendly approach. He restated what I wanted help with, shared links to confirm we were on the same page, then implemented exactly what he said he would, and it translated into a clear resolution for my issue. To Angelo, I say, "You have been a tremendous help and did so so quickly. Thank you, Angelo!"

Sentient Beauty Fashions
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 24, 2023

Leonard at customer support was awesome in helping me resolve my issue and fast. I really appreciate the efficiency of the Live Chat and the program overall.

OLLY PBC
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 19, 2023

Rowell has been amazing at helping me setting up a campaign and review it. Great service from beginning to end !

JNX Sports
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 18, 2023

Leonard was a life saver!! Is he a robot.. AI... best tech support ever!! This was an absolute great experience and Yotbo for the win.

Greencorner.ca
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 18, 2023

Leonard G with support was awesome. I was avoiding tackling an issue thinking it would be a pain and he fixed it in minutes, tested, and answered all my questions. What a relief! Thank you so much, Leonard. You are the best!!!

RANAVAT
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 11, 2023

The functionality of Yotpo is brilliant but their customer service is even better. Zero waiting times, I've used them twice today and both team members (especially Leonard G) showed incredible knowledge, gave fantastic support and above all else, were very patient! I would highly recommend using Yopto, we have Reviews, SMS and Loyalty set up with them and have no interest in looking elsewhere.

ACAI Outdoorwear
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 10, 2023

Aldene most recently helped me with a number of tasks in one ticket. I have also had the pleasure of working with several different support agents that have been beyond helpful. Always so easy to get things done and the Yotpo products are also fairly easy to plug and play with. Very happy with the products and services!

Cos Bar
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 5, 2023

Really happy with the quick and fantastic customer support that Erwin and the team provided. 5 stars, thank you guys.

BARBELL FOODS