Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1 - 10 of 1947 reviews

mantlepost

Time spent using app 1 day

The support is truly wonderful. Jo has come to my rescue a few times already and I'm sure she will again soon. When she has explained how to do something - the light bulb came on vividly; almost to the point that I was embarrassed that I couldn't figure it out on my own. Well done Jo!

Mala Collective

I used this app to change our loyalty program from another app to this one. And the staff are so helpful! Joseph managed to guide me through the entire steps and have very quick response time Highly recommend

Steel Supplements

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Maria Dis great! She is professional and was able to provide swift adequate help for my question and or request.

stitchpaint

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Joseph C helped me to better understand how the app works. When I thought it wasn't going to meet my needs he helped me understand how it worked and now is going to meet our needs! Thank you!

Nutkrack

The live chat with support feature is really fast and helpful. You're talking to a real person, not a bot. It has really helped us as we test out our features before we launch.

PACIFIC HEALTHCARE

Location Germany

Thank you Erwin John C for you help and your patience! Really one of the fastest support team that I know!

Riendo

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

Thanks Josephine. Appreciate your help!!
The customer service is GREAT and spends a lot of time helping me solve the problem.

Thompson Ferrier

Yotpo and Angelo in specific have been amazing and a real pleasure to work with. They are always prompt in response and have helped me countless amounts of times with troubles I was running into. Great great company to work with.

Dog Standards

Angelo is great! He was great customer service and was very hands-on regarding getting our program set up.

Broth Inc

The overall experience with the Yotpo app is great. Easy to use, and the dashboard is simple. I also want to shout out to Yotpo's customer service team. I have reached out to the team multiple times for help, and their agent's response to the chat was pretty fast. Their team makes me feel like my question is being well taken care of because the team is willing to spend time investigating the issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 194 195