Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

RHEASTORE.CO

Great app and great service. Very quick and helpful. Chat was very clear and helped us well. Would really recommend

Harmless Harvest

This is my second Yotpo integration across two different brands. The chat support has made this experience WAY better.

SENSIO HOME

Great app and amazing customer service. Super helpful. 5 stars!!
Would highly recommend to everyone

StackedSkincare

Yotpo's customer service is always helpful! They are able to answer any questions I have and show videos so I can reference back for help. 5 stars!

Kendall Conrad

I used the Yotpo to set up a rewards and referral program. Support was prompt and very helpful. It's a very good app and I recommend it. :)

Madd Gear

Yotpo make awesome apps and the customer service is some of the best I have experienced. One of their support staff was even helping me out over the weekend outside of his shift. Highly recommend both the Reviews and Loyalty programs from Yotpo!

Faber-Castell Perú

Just checked with our team and you have the best credentials... as we'll set up the app for a Spanish-spoken market (Peru), do you have support in Spanish too?

Cha's Organics

I have a trouble with an account of a customer, and Jerrah helped me to fix it, explanations were clear, and Jerrah was really reactive. One of my best customer service experience!

JONELLE WILLIAMS COSMETICS

I've had two agents help me, Jerrah and one other person. Very beneficial thanks. They were able to help with the module popup, links and other questions I had

North Main Apparel

super helpful and friendly chat support! hopeful that the app will help me gain customers and loyalty!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 179 180