Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Oncros

They are great, especially the customer support
Jerrah is awesome We're on the gold plan, and there're quite some details required clarification along set up, the customer support is certainly the biggest help! Hope all the detail difficulties and possible improvement we've put up will be updated in the coming version soon

kiwi-cbd

Very nice app and perfect support. Thank you Jerrah for your help and your time.
I highly recommend

Curvy Couture

We started with Swell and got grandfathered into Yotpo Loyalty. Liking it so far, we'll be upgrading plans soon and will update my review then as we implement additional features. I will say customer support is very fast and easy now - Reymond was a big help in quickly answering my questions.

Goode Health

I've had a few questions during setup and chat support representative Ritchie has been very helpful.

ZANEROBE

I love the embedded experience. Much better than the widget pop up some of the other companies are doing. Also love how it integrates with our Yotpo reviews and Klaviyo platform so seamlessly. Support is fantastic, very helpful and quick to respond. 100% recommend trying YOTPO Loyalty out!

Vela Apparel

Still working to get this app dialed in, but I can already tell it's going to work really well. I've chatting in real time with customer support and the person I've been talking to has been super helpful (Ritchie). I highly recommend this app!

Red Rose Naturals

Red Rose Naturals: Great customer service provided to our team to help better optimize this amazing referral program.

HALE.

The system works like a charm. Easy setup. Customer service also helpful when we have questions pertaining to setup or customer issues.

RHEASTORE.CO

Great app and great service. Very quick and helpful. Chat was very clear and helped us well. Would really recommend

Harmless Harvest

This is my second Yotpo integration across two different brands. The chat support has made this experience WAY better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 180 181