Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

Amazingheights

Still learning how to use the program. It looks easy to use so far and i will update once it works with me...

Wahinestrong

Just getting started, but LOVE the ease of use and the responsiveness of their team. In this field, I think customer service is everything. THANK YOU!!

Craft Lovers Inc

need put the code automatically

Across The Counter

program was easy to set up. does a lot more than i originally thought

Dolphin Organics

I've just set up my Shopify site having migrated from Volusion. That alone has me in such great spirits that I was already happy to leave high reviews. Then, I came across Swell in the Shopify app store, and it allows me to reward my customers for their loyalty and engagement for a ridiculously low cost! I'm down right giddy. As small business owners, the bottom line is at the forefront of every conversation, and the offering of discounts and perks with Rewards points are expense enough for us. I'm still working on and hoping to figure out how to delete codes that I accidentally imported to the wrong coupon - since I forgot to decipher between the discount_export csv files (1) (2) and (3) Otherwise, everything Ive wanted to do so far has been - - - swell :) I couldn't resist!

Envy Your Body

i like it pretty easy to use lots of helpful videos

Vmodz

haven't had much time to use it properly but seems like a great app to engage more customers. So far so good

Anbmart

We are planning to use Swell in our store for our soon to launch referral program so our customers can refer their friends to shop at Anbmart.com.au. So far the integration seems to be easy

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Lou Lou Girls

Looks good so far. Just edited all the pop ups and i'm hoping it helps

Melocompro Cl

It's a great app, i am testing all to my site.