Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
2000 reviews
4.7
2000 reviews
June 14, 2022

Great customer service! Maria D was so helpful! Super user friendly app. Quick and fast response time and great account managers.

Trish McEvoy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 13, 2022

Great Customer Service! Rachel A was able to answer my questions and point me to exactly what I was looking for in the app.

RajaniMD
Time spent using app: 28 days
June 11, 2022

I am new to this app and was a bit confused about some things. I reached out to support and Era helped me through any issue I was having (not due to the app but from me just not understanding some areas). Era was amazing and was very swift with responding. Thank you for being great!

Luxury Boulevard
Time spent using app: 19 days
June 9, 2022

I used this app to set up our first Loyalty program. The Support team are very helpful and knowledgeable (special mention to Elijah and Aldene for the help with launch and any issues that arose).

Misfits Health
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 8, 2022

Loved this app. Chatted in to Yotpo for help on customer account settings and Maria d. was very helpful.

Outdoor Voices
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 8, 2022

The support solved the problem for me, with much patience! great! i will definitly reccommend this app !

Goddess of bronze
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 1 day
June 7, 2022

Excellent customer service to get my app set up for my store. Jiemer actually went the extra mile with its advise and snippets of how to set up my rewards. Very satisfied.

High Class Touch
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
June 2, 2022

Tolle App, toller Support! Sehr geduldig und hilfsbereit. Besonders gut gefällt mir der Page Builder, ist einfach aufzusetzen und sieht gut aus. Auch die Punktehistorie ist klasse und für den Kunden sehr hilfreich!

Pomppa Shop Deutschland
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 25, 2022

Reymond at Yotpo is EXCELLENT at troubleshooting. He makes everything very user friendly. An app can be great, but you still won't get very far without great employees that can troubleshoot. Reymond and the rest of the Yotpo team are great to work with. I would definitely recommend. the Yotpo app.

curbappealbeauty.com
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 22, 2022

Best product and best customer support. I love the way they handle their customers and the way they deal with issues and questions.

modafive