Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

101 - 110 of 1915 reviews

PUR Cold-Pressed

Eric from customer service was very helpful and very patient with me! His service was great. Thanks!

Deerieo Natural Skincare Solutions

Great app with lots of functionality. Also amazing customer support from Jerrah - really helpful! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an easy referral setup.

Clean Remedies

super fast and helpful on chat regarding some questions i had about point balance and the emails triggered by klaviyo

Limonada

I spoke through the loyalty program Chat, I started with a question that was the one that I most urgently needed to solve, but after solving it I began to ask other things. Since it was very near to launch, I needed quick and accurate answers. I managed to solve all my doubts without problem thanks to Jiemer, who, with good disposition, was talking to me for around 3 hours, even at lunchtime and solved all my doubts. Unbelievably good service.

jannahscloset

Amazing customer service and amazing app. I love how the app just rewards the customers for everything they do. It also keeps the engaged and coming back for more!

Davines Malaysia

Excellent customer support. Jerrah is responsive and supportive customer services and providing the detail of clarification during the setup.

Oncros

They are great, especially the customer support
Jerrah is awesome We're on the gold plan, and there're quite some details required clarification along set up, the customer support is certainly the biggest help! Hope all the detail difficulties and possible improvement we've put up will be updated in the coming version soon

kiwi-cbd

Very nice app and perfect support. Thank you Jerrah for your help and your time.
I highly recommend

Curvy Couture

We started with Swell and got grandfathered into Yotpo Loyalty. Liking it so far, we'll be upgrading plans soon and will update my review then as we implement additional features. I will say customer support is very fast and easy now - Reymond was a big help in quickly answering my questions.

Goode Health

I've had a few questions during setup and chat support representative Ritchie has been very helpful.