Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

Seve Prodcution

So far so good... Gives give clear directions..

Re Clothingme

i just installed it,yet to see results. a bit complicated to set up the coupons.

Soul Sparkz

Easy to install. Hopefully it brings in more sales.

A Couple Ts

Great service for beginning a business online.

ACoupleTees.com

Missmantra

Struggle with the placement of the review in HTML. Would be great to have it under the product. Otherwise it's cool.

Brand New Bargains

Very helpful set-up.Not used yet so will see as time goes on.

Myonahole

I just launched my shop very recently so I can't say for sure what impact Swell will have on my store in the long run, but a few customers started collecting points by placing orders and sharing. The app pretty much does what it's supposed to do and works fine.

The only problem I have: My store's currency is JPY, and I have to give away ridiculous amounts of points to use the earn x points on purchase function. I can only give away points per 1 JPY, which is equal to about 1 cent. I would much rather give away 3 points per 100 JPY than 3 points per 1 JPY, but the app still works either way.

Kyras Shea Medleys

This is a great loyalty reward program app. For the most part, your customers will have a big selection of ways to earn points and spend them for different rewards you would like to offer. There are a few things that I wish was already ingrained on their site like points for reviews (not just Yotpot reviews), an automatic position on the website for customers to see their points, and a way to delete duplicate customers (although this doesn't really hurt anything). Some things you need to be a skilled code developer or know of a goo site to hire them, because their coders start off at $150 (which is very expensive for a small business like ours). Other than that, we love the app and it has fulfilled our basic loyalty program needs. Thanks Swell!

Running Earphones

Just installed but it looks very promising. Clean UI, nice features but not overloaded.

Naturalselfskincare

Just downloaded this app and so far it seems great. It's packed with awesome features!