Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Elksong Jewelry

This is a really useful ap! Lots of features, even at the free level, user-friendly & when I had one hitch, Yotpo support got right back to me & Kerby Macedonn was very helpful!

JAMESHOUSEOFSTYLE

A bit of a slow start but I put that down to my own inexperience. Support was patient and very helpful. The developers have based upgrades on the number of monthly orders which makes far better sense than customers numbers.

Jinga Juice Philippines

This app is amazing! It's very easy to use and setup. I'm happy my dev recommended Swell. Love the rewards system and how we can customize it!

- jingajuice.com.ph -

ORGANIC 1 Co.

love it! integrates amazingly with so many other apps. Also great customer support and I think the prices are pretty fair for what it does. Thank you!

Enzyme Science

Needed a rewards program app that lets you filter which products can actually earn rewards, and this has more than enough features for our needs.

Support team is very helpful and has helped us immensely in our setup!

Eu'Genia Shea

Swell and YotPo offer super easy integration! When I have encountered challenges, they provided us with great customer service

Fleur & Co.

I've tried a few apps. The Swell defiantly is my favorite. I love it. So easy to set up. Love the "refer a friend" option. Also, have been able to use my brand colours.

Nature Endowed Concepts

This app is helpful in managing emails for cart abandonment. It also keeps your customers engaged because they can earn coupon codes and points etc. It is easy to use and I definitely recommend them. There are several plans including a free one for businesses that just started up.

LifeStar

I am currently using this app, it is very useful, It has been pretty easy to add this new reward program to our website .

. : DNela Reposteria : .

really lovely app, useful and smart way to retain clients, i'd love a feature for vip tier referrals.