Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

121 - 130 of 1915 reviews

Faber-Castell Perú

Just checked with our team and you have the best credentials... as we'll set up the app for a Spanish-spoken market (Peru), do you have support in Spanish too?

Cha's Organics

I have a trouble with an account of a customer, and Jerrah helped me to fix it, explanations were clear, and Jerrah was really reactive. One of my best customer service experience!

JONELLE WILLIAMS COSMETICS

I've had two agents help me, Jerrah and one other person. Very beneficial thanks. They were able to help with the module popup, links and other questions I had

North Main Apparel

super helpful and friendly chat support! hopeful that the app will help me gain customers and loyalty!

Canna River

Super helpful, thank you for everything Jerrah! Take it easy my friend! Time to go on vacation and drink a mimosa!

Urban Ice

Great Customer support! Thanks Ritchie for answering all of my concers. Thank you! Download this app now!

Package Free

Thank you to JV who always helps me combine/transfer different customer accounts! They go above and beyond :)

Jeff Mack Supply

Our customers love the Rewards Program and the online support is fantastic. Thank you Jerrah for the help!

Winky Lux

Quick, efficient, understanding, and helpful! I couldn't ask for better support. Thank you, Glenn! Yotpo is great.

Dame Products

Shoutout to Glenn who helped solve a huge headache for me! Super quick, friendly, knowledgeable, and just provided an overall great experience. What a gem. I wish I could give 1k stars. [update] Elijah is a gem as well! Truly so helpful. Great job in hiring caring and attentive peeps!