Loyalty & Rewards by Yotpo

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

131 - 140 of 1934 reviews

Vela Apparel

Time spent using app 1 day

Still working to get this app dialed in, but I can already tell it's going to work really well. I've chatting in real time with customer support and the person I've been talking to has been super helpful (Ritchie). I highly recommend this app!

Red Rose Naturals

Red Rose Naturals: Great customer service provided to our team to help better optimize this amazing referral program.

HALE.

Location Indonesia

The system works like a charm. Easy setup. Customer service also helpful when we have questions pertaining to setup or customer issues.

RHEASTORE.CO

Location Netherlands

Great app and great service. Very quick and helpful. Chat was very clear and helped us well. Would really recommend

Harmless Harvest

This is my second Yotpo integration across two different brands. The chat support has made this experience WAY better.
Update: If you get a chance to work with Justin in Customer Support you're very fortunate. He solved multiple issues for me quicker than any other means including my CSM. Great guy, super smart, and excellent service. Reduced my setup stress by 10x

SENSIO HOME

Great app and amazing customer service. Super helpful. 5 stars!!
Would highly recommend to everyone

StackedSkincare

Yotpo's customer service is always helpful! They are able to answer any questions I have and show videos so I can reference back for help. 5 stars!

Kendall Conrad

Time spent using app Over 1 year

my customers love the rewards program so much and raymond was so helpful and fast! love it! thank you yotpo!

Madd Gear

Yotpo make awesome apps and the customer service is some of the best I have experienced. One of their support staff was even helping me out over the weekend outside of his shift. Highly recommend both the Reviews and Loyalty programs from Yotpo!

Faber-Castell Perú

Location Peru

Just checked with our team and you have the best credentials... as we'll set up the app for a Spanish-spoken market (Peru), do you have support in Spanish too?