Loyalty & Rewards by Yotpo

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1751 - 1760 of 1935 reviews

Things Just For Her

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

While I haven't got my store up and running yet, the setup of this app is super straight forward, the interface fits very nicely, and everything is where you would expect it to be. Josh helped me through a few simple issues I wasn't to sure about, getting back to me within minutes which I didn't expect at all. Really looking forward to launching the store with this app.

My Bed Covers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome app. Great potential for gaining new customers. Worked great during user testing.

Mopixie

Location India

Great customer service! Extremely friendly UI. Fast response and resolution to 2 questions. Took only a few minutes to set up and now it looks really pretty :) Over all I love this app.

Melissa Angola

Location Angola
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Worth it. Definitely. Easy to set up and delivers a great value to the business. Especially after they make available the possibility of translating all screens for end users.

Samsteasandspices

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Great app. easy to setup and use. Highly recommended.

Royalty Treasure Chest

Great app. Simple but powerful. Support is responsive, helpful and dedicated. Definitely worth the money. Try it for yourself.

Vita Juice

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Really really good app! awesome stuff they are really helpful and the app has everything I was looking for! :D

Southernstarprimitives Com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just love this app! Great support! Gets results. Couldn't ask for more!

Phoenixandbeau

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have just spent 5 minutes chatting online with Josh and he has helped guide me through the best way to set up your account (thanks Josh! Slick, prompt and clear communicative style. If the app is anything like its support you'll be in for a real treat. I shall report back after I have opened my online shop (29/2/16); I'll then be able to comment on what Swell does for customer loyalty. KB.

Fgslondon

The guys over at Swell rewards are fab! Excellent App and superb service. The design and customisation options are an added bonus. Would definitely recommend this App to anyone who needs to drive traffic and returning customers on your website.