Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1761 - 1770 of 1977 reviews

Nanasecretbox

Location France

Very useful and easy to use app! It's great that we can traduce it in may language :) I recommend it

Christ Behavior Co

This app is truly amazing, it's very easy to set up and it works..

Eve Organics

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 5 years

Swell is the best, simplest, prettiest-looking Rewards program I've tried. (I've tried a few!!).
Great customisability, fantastic support, easy to use, nice to look at from the user end. Just works.
It's also extremely reasonable.
Very happy, thank you. :)

Electronic Clouds

Location Pakistan

Great APP! Managing discount codes has never been easy and its FREE! All customers are easy managed and keeps a record for everything.
Realistically, we use these type of softwares so it provides us more flow of customers and anticipating their revisiting, this software while its FREE did it for me. Alot of functions with one app, Referal,Newsletters,Points,Campaigns.

4everbee

Time spent using app Over 6 years

This app was one of the main reasons I decided to start using Shopify. It works very well and our customers are thrilled with having a rewards app in place. I spent about half an hour with support one evening and was very impressed with the quick and friendly service as well. Thank you.

Kos Organic Skincare

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Clear is that a tremendous degree of logic and compound knowledge is integrated within this app, matched if not exceeded in caliber by a generous customer support team. Having tried multiple loyalty reward programs, I recommend only Swell.
--team kös organic skincare

Candle Moments

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Amazing app with even better customer service!

Vegan Label

Location Mexico

I didn't know which app to choose between the posibilities, but I'm glad I chose this one. I am delighted with this app. I just configured my entire rewards program in spanish as I needed, support has been great and I can't wait to see the results. I recommend it.

G4mersheek

fantastic app, the best loyalty program i have tested, & i have tested a few - Gamersheek

Kerefeke

Location Serbia

Amazing! So cleverly thought off, I cant wait to start using it....