Yotpo: Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo: Loyalty & Rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
2002 reviews
4.7
2002 reviews
Edited December 28, 2016

Great, easy to use app. Looks great on our site with just the right amount of customization.

Ciel Bleu 2
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 7, 2016

This app effectively drive sales, as well as the lure of the carrot.
Good game, guys.

Fametrend
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 7, 2016

Excellent App, it exactly does what it says it will. I will finish my tests and will certainly pass to the Pro version, it is worth without any doubt.

Customizable in every detail and I've been told from their support team that they will soon integrate Mailchimp... anxiously waiting for the update.

Keep up the good work!

Deli Pasty
Time spent using app: 12 months
March 4, 2016

Excellent App! Loyalty and Rewards program made easy!! Great customer service!

Shop Shizzap
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 4, 2016

Very Fast response and my problem is solved within one day. App is easy to set up and useful . Highly recommended.

Ddhouse Com Sg
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 days
March 3, 2016

So far so good! It took more time for me to decide how to price out my campaign than anything. The UI is really smooth and intuitive. Just be sure to watch the intro video to get familiar with the layout and terminology.

I had a couple of questions that support was very quick to address, even as we approached midnight on the east coast. They even showed me how to put my campaign in the top navigation bar instead of the little stub. I found out that you do have to have the Pro package in order to do this.

Highly recommended and I look forward to seeing the campaigns in motion!

Pacacardsstore
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 3, 2016

Very customizable and I can make it reward my customers exactly the way I want to!...and the customer support is TOP NOTCH!!! Thanks Josh and the SWELL team!

Newadam Apparel
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited March 3, 2016

Very fast email response. Very good customer service. Customer Support answer and fix any problems immediately. App works brilliantly and has many features which will boost customer spend, order frequency & even customer loyalty. App can also be very effectively used for advertising.

Highly recommended!

Paintball Armouries
Time spent using app: About 3 years
March 3, 2016

Josh was really quick and helpful answering all the questions I had. Great app thus far. Very good customization features.

Buceplant Com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 1, 2016

Great app! Extremely easy to install and customise. Lots of features. Very helpful customer support. Highly recommended.

Industrial Lighting Studio