Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Goodwoodz

We are using this app now and I love it! Looks great on the website and is very easy to understand for the store owners and the customers to keep track of their accounts. It has some nice backend features where you can add reward points. Has easy to use email features to inform past customers of your new program. And those past customers/transactions auto load into this app so no need to worry about past sales. And when it comes to assistance, Josh is very informative and quick to respond via chat. Probably the easiest help session Ive had with any online app. I recommend using this if you want to have a rewards program that is functional, easy to manage, looks great, & has superb service!

Bbbeanpop

We have been really happy with the app and the customer service! Highly recommend!

Fabric Ala Carte

Just got it up and running minutes ago, so no results to speak about yet. Set up was pretty easy after chatting with Josh online. Can't wait to see what happens!

Pure Georgia Romance

Haven't seen it in action yet, but the features are great! You get a lot more for free and the upgrades are very reasonable

Autopearl

If you're looking for a rewards app you can stop your search. I have gone through all the apps I could find within the app store, compared the features and Swell is by far the best. It is easy to install and works seamlessly. On top of that their support has been second to none. If you're put off by this app because it doesn't have many reviews, don't be. I've just moved from an app that had over 150 reviews as this one is so much better.

Shoppidemic

Highly recommended app, plus the support is great and very accommodating

Freshtek Bargains

Extremely friendly UI. Fast response and resolution to 2 questions. Took only a few minutes to set up and now it looks reallllly pretty :) I tried several competitors and am most please with these guys. Also Pinterest and Instagram are coming in future updates FYI. This was important to me.

Forever Fab Boutique

Great customer service! Also they have many options these other guys make you pay for. Over all I love this app and it has helped my company exponentially! The conversion rate was insane ... Like really.

Sensibilities

We're a store about to be launched in a few weeks and ran into Swell Rewards. I contacted their customer service with a whole bunch of questions and Josh, the representative taking my inquiries was simply superb with the task, giving me full understanding of how their Rewards system works and providing all the clarifications I needed on my initial misunderstanding. I will for sure upgrade to a paid plan with them and look forward to using their apps soon. Thanks again Josh for your time and assistance. Keep up with the great works!

Hong,
Shopsensibilities.com

Smoky Mountain Beard Co

Immediate results. My repeat customer business increased by over 150% within a week. I had no idea that there was that much potential, let alone it happening as fast as it did. The results, along with the excellent customer service I have received, makes me highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to tap that untapped potential! Looking forward to see what the future holds.

1 2 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 180 Next