Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1801 - 1810 of 1950 reviews

The Laughing Cabin

I had installed this app several weeks ago, and at first, only made use of the rewards program. Then, I decided to try the e-newsletter pop-up. I was skeptical that this would help me to gain any new subscribers because I am not a fan of pop-ups, and my store is new, so I've had no experience with them. Let me just say that within 12 hours, my e-newsletter subscriber list jumped by 1/3 -- with an average of one new subscriber an hour since first installing it (in combination with paid FB ads running to drive traffic to the store). Until the past week, I had been struggling to grow my e-newsletter list -- now it is almost effortless. The key is to have some kind of targeted advertising in place to drive customers to the store to get best results. The pop-up is not intrusive, and a good percentage of visitors are actually subscribing because of it. It is easy to tell which customers are using the pop-up as compared to those who are subscribing through other portals in my blog and store. Also -- I am seeing good results with the rewards program sign-ups, too. I am very pleased and will continue to explore this app's features as my shop grows. For a newbie store owner, this app has made the learning process relatively painless -- and allows for growth as my learning increases and my store expands. Thank you!

Chatlight

Time spent using app About 2 months

Just starting off with Swell and what a great start it has been! Customer Service spent all the time I needed on their easy to use Online Chat Help. They walked me through my questions and helped with the Custom Rewards that we were looking for. We are all set up and ready to go with our referral program thanks to their easy to use program and superior customer service.

Welfmshop

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am loving this app so far. It has been the missing link in my store. My customers are loving it and it is bringing back more repeat customers. The interface of the app is 2nd to none. And support is fantastic. What more can I say? Get this today!

Zeitgeist Gifts

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This is a WIN-WIN app! SWELL Rewards is a great app that worked perfectly for me. Super-easy to install and to customize for my store. It’s a real win-win app that provides value for your store and customer through rewards. It encourages reviews, referrals, social shares and more that help you growing your business and increasing reach and sales. You don’t even have to figure out the points system – everything is already there and made perfectly sense for my needs. But one of the most important differentiating factors is the amazing customer service SWELL provides. Specifically, Josh! He is awesome: efficient, reliable and gets back to you when he says he will. Josh goes above and beyond to make sure all questions are answered and provides helpful tips. Looking forward to seeing how the app will work for my customers. Thank you, SWELL!

Open Your Eyes Bedding

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I realised a week into running this app that if your monthly order count on your store reaches 100 you will need to pay for this app at its price structure at that particular time (which could potentially be more than it is now) as all your customers will lose access to their rewards that they earned if you decline. So I paused the app for now to contemplate this.

This app was super easy to install and yeah, you will probably have a few questions at first as I did, but the chat feature, Josh, is right there to help. My questions were mostly "glitch" related - something they knew about and are working on fixing for me. I also did not know I had to create the coupon codes, an extra step that is really easy once you view the video (Josh sent me the link to the video as I must have missed it during the integration process). Creating the coupon codes took about 15 -20 minutes, but I am not that tech savvy and that included watching the video.

Southern Grace Outfitters

Most apps that are as good as this are often very difficult and require HTML install on our end or a "payment" to have the company install.

But not his app! I couldn't be happier with the install and integration of this rewards program. Josh wrote be back within 20 minutes of me asking my one question about the pop up email capture feature.

Although i haven't had any customer feedback, we have completed a trail run with an existing customer to make sure most (hopefully all) of our hiccups were out of the way.

Highly recommend this app and look forward to growing our company with it!

Snowylove Boutique Gifts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very easy to set up. Looking forward to using this :)

Saylah V Llc

After reading some reviews, I decided to give it a try. Couldn't be happier! The features are awesome, very user friendly, and the support is fantastic! I had a few questions to get started and connected with Josh on the Chat feature right away. He was extremely helpful. I can't wait to begin our first campaign! I highly recommend this app!

Babyjewels Mx

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

The best of this app is the service I got from support team. Always online and concerned about my necessities. Thank you very much!

Ma Pr Sales

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great Job, test and working perfect. thanks