Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

1821 - 1830 of 1902 reviews

Mikechitwoodart

The only reason I am frustrated is because I waited so long to pursue this thinking it would be way more complicated than it was. I started off with the free version and that is already phenomenal, but within hours I upgraded to the prof version for the extra features and it was 100% worth it.
Immediately after announcing this reward program on my site my traffic skyrocketed. Easily one of the most financially savvy decisions I've made so far.
When I did have questions they had support answer me within a minute of sending the request! 10/10 Would recommend!

R H Ballard Shop Gallery

Really great App. Good support and functionality. Recommended.

Golfx

Fantastic App. One of the best apps on the store and IT'S FREE for most of us on here. They took the time to set me up and get my store running. Highly recommend it.

Rchdecor

S'well worth the free trial!! Simple to use interface and easy to implement. PLUS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! We asked for a few features and they jumped on it quick. The new newsletter pop-up for a sign-up discount just got installed a week after we mentioned it to them... Thanks again! :)

Dreamcatcher World

This company is totally professional and their customer services are second to none. If only shopify would grant them permission to generate the codes themselves it would save a lot of time and effort explaining to us the procedure.
Come on shopify, help them out.
John

Creations By Tammy

Where has this been? I am ecstatic about this app!!! It's great. Easy to install and use. It's perfect for my business. I like to shop where I'm rewarded. So I want to offer that to my customers as well. This app is perfect for rewarding your customers! Lots of options on the free version. Josh is amazingly helpful with any questions you'd have. I had no issues setting this app up. Perfect!

Nova Myshop

Great app to have and great support!!! Im sure I will have very happy customers with this app!!!

Scientific Solutionz

excellent app and features - I just started my store and very happy to see that several solutions already exist that fit my need. I am very excited to use it.

Wessonco

Great Customer Service, josh was awesome helped us throughout with any questions. So simple to use we was up and running within 5 mins. look forward to our customers using swell rewards!

Inners

Just got started. Everything is so seamless and simple. Had no issues till now. The new updates are amazing as the customization gives us a scope for linking our brand's theme. Great App. Go for it.