Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1821 - 1830 of 1947 reviews

Flipmadness

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

swell is a great app for my store!
the app is very comfortable and easy to use

i had a few question and support team answered me really quick and was very useful and nice, specially Josh

You Got Ejuice

Superior support team. Amazing experience on live chat.

Aloha Beauty Shop

Location Hong Kong SAR

We LOVE this app so far! Easy to install, nice customizable layout that matches my theme color and very user friendly. Customer support was quick and efficient. Reward points are calculated immediately after customers fulfill a campaign. The Free version has got more than enough features for us so far. It's a MUST HAVE app! Thank you guys!!

Fastlaphobby Com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app, lots of features, will take the place of three other apps. Very responsive to questions and able to guide me through a couple hurdles. The customization is awesome and I'm looking forward to the MailChimp integration coming soon. Thank you very much.

Scott
Fastlaphobby.com

Mystic Trinket Shop

I absolutely love this app! I consider myself lucky I came across it. They have so many features that most companies would charge an arm and a leg for! And it's all either free or very inexpensive. Perfect for a brand new small business like mine. I had a small issue with the app at first and they answered right away, took care of the problem and even followed up the next day. I consider Swell Rewards an essential part of my marketing strategy. I'm still very pumped about it as you can tell!

Womenwantcurves

I mean this is a MUST HAVE!!!! I cant stop thanking them enough for all their support and help! This app has been increasing interaction between my customers and my store and they LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Route 32

Time spent using app Over 3 years

The app is fantastic so far -- easy to install, and flexible enough to tailor to my shop. I wanted to be able to retroactively reward past customers, and this program allowed me to do that. The customer service is better than any support I have received, with responses within minutes. I only launched the program today, so I'll have to see what the results are, but so far I would definitely recommend this app for any Shopify store owner.

Ishop16

Time spent using app About 2 years

So far, I have had absolutely no issues! YOU GUYS ROCK! Keep up the good work!
Your interface is great, pricing is fair. and my customers are exited because of you all at Swell!

Humphreysbbq

support - awesome! I was able to use the chat feature at 10pm on Sunday night.

user friendly - even more awesome! very easy to set up!

I have been looking for an easy rewards program and this seems to fit the bill.

easy to connect it to Facebook, Twitter and your blog (via visit a page).

I used the bulk discounts app and generated 100's of coupon codes with ease. "Swell" job Swell Rewards!

Octane

Excellent customer support! Josh from Swell was really helpful getting our store set up. He's also very patient and took the time to explain how the program worked. :)