Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

1831 - 1840 of 1902 reviews

You Had Me At Gumbo

Super cool and makes my website look super legit! I haven't launched yet but at least I know I'm set up to generate great attention from my shoppers and their loyalty, interest, etc. Also, the team is super helpful answering my MANY questions! Great app and thanks for making it AFFORDABLE.

Jerrica Rider Designs

I haven't completed set up yet (getting all of my new shopify options set up) but so far it's easy! I'm getting excellent customer support and looking forward to blasting the news of the new (new to my business) rewards program
I know I'm going to love it and so are my customers!

Palma34

I just down loaded this app and looks amazing. I cant wait to put this app in use. Also, The customer support is top notch. They responded within seconds of my questions..

Sanfranshops

Great Customer Service. Great Product

Eminence Collection

Really easy to use and much quicker to setup than others. Fast and effective referral program, great support. 5 stars.

Animationshop

Great support and great app. I strongly advice. thanks

Dandle

I really like this app. What a great way to grow my business and keep customers coming back for more. Two thumbs up!

Sheerstyle

This is the best loyalty program I've found for shopify. The customer service is also outstanding.

Saving Grace

Super APP! User-friendly! Really great program to encourage repeat business and offer customer loyalty & show appreciation for this loyalty. Took me a few minutes to set up. Great tool! Highly recommend it!

Ledpetsafety

Great support and super fast set up. One of the few apps where you really don't need to tinker too much after you install it. Support chat is super responsive and helpful. Excited to see how a rewards program benefits our store.