Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Rugby Supplements

Great app! The guys are so helpful and prompt whenever I have had an issue or question. The app its self is so easy to use and has brilliant features considering its free for 100 referrals. Couldn't recommend a better app. Well done guy!

Bedface

These guys are unreal, always answering my chats super fast. The flexibility in the campaigns is much better and there isn't commission to pay out after each sale. Loving the work so far and looking forward to getting this app working hard for us.

Morrighans Cauldron

I am in love! I have been manually handling my referral program, and it takes so many hours each week, thank you James for giving me those hours back!
Blessings
Wendy
Morrighan's Cauldron

Parkit360 Trailer Dolly

I just spoke to some in the chat and they helped us out in a big way, thanks.
The app looks great and is easy to use, I look forward to see what else they come up with in the future.

Showgirlslim Tea

Great App so far and wonderful support.

Raw Feeding Miami

Excellent service! Easy to use and install. Owner was super helpful in guiding me through some minor tweaks to make it look nice on our website. Excited to see our customers response to this new program!

Smartdealnow

Excellent app. Very easy to use and the team behind it is very responsive. Highly recommended.

Baklabox

I've used multiple rewards apps and this one is by far the best. The integration is great, took me 5 minutes to make it seamless on my site.The pricing plans are reasonable and scale very fairly. And the customer support is ideal. All in all, easily the solution I'd recommend for rewards programs.

Burstophobia

100 STARS ****

Best Campaigns..Best Design..Easy to Setup & install like 1,2,3.. Generous Price!! I love this app!!

Thanks Guys. You ROCK..keep it up!

Pmcgs

Very easy to set up and great support. Really excited to start offering points to our customers in a direct user friendly way!