Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
1999 reviews
4.7
1999 reviews
February 10, 2016

Just starting off with Swell and what a great start it has been! Customer Service spent all the time I needed on their easy to use Online Chat Help. They walked me through my questions and helped with the Custom Rewards that we were looking for. We are all set up and ready to go with our referral program thanks to their easy to use program and superior customer service.

Chatlight
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 10, 2016

I am loving this app so far. It has been the missing link in my store. My customers are loving it and it is bringing back more repeat customers. The interface of the app is 2nd to none. And support is fantastic. What more can I say? Get this today!

Welfmshop
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited February 9, 2016

This is a WIN-WIN app! SWELL Rewards is a great app that worked perfectly for me. Super-easy to install and to customize for my store. It’s a real win-win app that provides value for your store and customer through rewards. It encourages reviews, referrals, social shares and more that help you growing your business and increasing reach and sales. You don’t even have to figure out the points system – everything is already there and made perfectly sense for my needs. But one of the most important differentiating factors is the amazing customer service SWELL provides. Specifically, Josh! He is awesome: efficient, reliable and gets back to you when he says he will. Josh goes above and beyond to make sure all questions are answered and provides helpful tips. Looking forward to seeing how the app will work for my customers. Thank you, SWELL!

Zeitgeist Gifts
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Edited February 17, 2016

I realised a week into running this app that if your monthly order count on your store reaches 100 you will need to pay for this app at its price structure at that particular time (which could potentially be more than it is now) as all your customers will lose access to their rewards that they earned if you decline. So I paused the app for now to contemplate this.

This app was super easy to install and yeah, you will probably have a few questions at first as I did, but the chat feature, Josh, is right there to help. My questions were mostly "glitch" related - something they knew about and are working on fixing for me. I also did not know I had to create the coupon codes, an extra step that is really easy once you view the video (Josh sent me the link to the video as I must have missed it during the integration process). Creating the coupon codes took about 15 -20 minutes, but I am not that tech savvy and that included watching the video.

Open Your Eyes Bedding
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
February 9, 2016

Most apps that are as good as this are often very difficult and require HTML install on our end or a "payment" to have the company install.

But not his app! I couldn't be happier with the install and integration of this rewards program. Josh wrote be back within 20 minutes of me asking my one question about the pop up email capture feature.

Although i haven't had any customer feedback, we have completed a trail run with an existing customer to make sure most (hopefully all) of our hiccups were out of the way.

Highly recommend this app and look forward to growing our company with it!

Southern Grace Outfitters
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 9, 2016

Very easy to set up. Looking forward to using this :)

Snowylove Boutique Gifts
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited February 8, 2016

After reading some reviews, I decided to give it a try. Couldn't be happier! The features are awesome, very user friendly, and the support is fantastic! I had a few questions to get started and connected with Josh on the Chat feature right away. He was extremely helpful. I can't wait to begin our first campaign! I highly recommend this app!

Saylah V Llc
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 8, 2016

The best of this app is the service I got from support team. Always online and concerned about my necessities. Thank you very much!

Babyjewels Mx
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 7, 2016

Great Job, test and working perfect. thanks

Ma Pr Sales
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 7, 2016

Super, great support and easy to install

Anuana