Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1851 - 1860 of 1918 reviews

Eminence Collection

Really easy to use and much quicker to setup than others. Fast and effective referral program, great support. 5 stars.

Animationshop

Great support and great app. I strongly advice. thanks

Dandle

I really like this app. What a great way to grow my business and keep customers coming back for more. Two thumbs up!

Sheerstyle

This is the best loyalty program I've found for shopify. The customer service is also outstanding.

Saving Grace

Super APP! User-friendly! Really great program to encourage repeat business and offer customer loyalty & show appreciation for this loyalty. Took me a few minutes to set up. Great tool! Highly recommend it!

Ledpetsafety

Great support and super fast set up. One of the few apps where you really don't need to tinker too much after you install it. Support chat is super responsive and helpful. Excited to see how a rewards program benefits our store.

Brulerie Des Laurentides

The app is really great and the support is awesome! Excellent customer service. Fast reply and they know their app.

The Classic Woman

At first, I was skeptical at what this app could do. I tried it out and it's working mircales! Great tool to work with to make sure your webiste is gathering the right customers with great points and rewards. Try it, you'll like it!

Ran

Northern Oasis Herbals

This is probably the very best platform I've found. Don't change a thing. I think you will really beat out the other loyalty programs I've tried. They are super clunky, harder to setup, less features, and way more expensive. Good stuff here

Rugby Supplements

Great app! The guys are so helpful and prompt whenever I have had an issue or question. The app its self is so easy to use and has brilliant features considering its free for 100 referrals. Couldn't recommend a better app. Well done guy!