Loyalty & Rewards by Yotpo

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1861 - 1870 of 1933 reviews

Inners

Location India

Just got started. Everything is so seamless and simple. Had no issues till now. The new updates are amazing as the customization gives us a scope for linking our brand's theme. Great App. Go for it.

You Had Me At Gumbo

Super cool and makes my website look super legit! I haven't launched yet but at least I know I'm set up to generate great attention from my shoppers and their loyalty, interest, etc. Also, the team is super helpful answering my MANY questions! Great app and thanks for making it AFFORDABLE.

Jerrica Rider Designs

I haven't completed set up yet (getting all of my new shopify options set up) but so far it's easy! I'm getting excellent customer support and looking forward to blasting the news of the new (new to my business) rewards program
I know I'm going to love it and so are my customers!

Palma34

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just down loaded this app and looks amazing. I cant wait to put this app in use. Also, The customer support is top notch. They responded within seconds of my questions..

Sanfranshops

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great Customer Service. Great Product

Eminence Collection

Location Australia

Really easy to use and much quicker to setup than others. Fast and effective referral program, great support. 5 stars.

Animationshop

Great support and great app. I strongly advice. thanks

Dandle

I really like this app. What a great way to grow my business and keep customers coming back for more. Two thumbs up!

Sheerstyle

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is the best loyalty program I've found for shopify. The customer service is also outstanding.

Saving Grace

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Super APP! User-friendly! Really great program to encourage repeat business and offer customer loyalty & show appreciation for this loyalty. Took me a few minutes to set up. Great tool! Highly recommend it!