Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1871 - 1880 of 1977 reviews

Storelala

Amazing app. everything works great and is a fun way to obtain promotions (word of mouth propaganda), it is also great to increase customer base and increase brand awareness

Pool Store Canada

A great little app, I've just installed but I have high hopes for this rewards program.. I will keep you posted as to the success

Konings Pleasure Toys

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Lets be honest. Sometimes it can be hard to find a company that has amazing customer service that is directly linked to the owner. Josh works hard for his clients, and he really put forth the effort to help incorporate this amazing loyalty program into my e-commmerce. His efforts were convincing enough to even get me to switch from one company's loyalty program to this one.

Again thank you.

Vape Room Cyprus

Location Cyprus

Since it's free, it's nice!
I will give you 5 stars as soon as you fix presentation of the banner on iPhones and iPads (in left and right position - banner still horisontal!)
And add please customization of the size of the banner!

---
UPD: for perfect customer support - I give them 5 STARS! Hope they will fix bugs with iphone banner soon and add size customization for banner.

Happypaws

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 6 years

Super easy to set up and I love the fact that it can be customised to visually integrate into a website. This is the only rewards app that also allows social engagement rewards and friend referral rewards within their free plan. It covers all bases of what you'd expect from a rewards programme. The support from these guys is AMAZING (so fast, so helpful) !!! I can't recommend this app and the support behind it highly enough. 10/10

Lace In Love

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I signed up today and the support has been phenomenal!
I couldn't recommend them enough, this is the kind of service that will make customer loyalty. To your business as well as to theirs!

Amazing job guys! :)

Jamie

The Gift Factory Rd

Location Dominican Republic

This app is soon cool!! 5 stars for customer service and the efficiency of this new app for my online store...Im positive this will help me boost my sales and get new customers. These guys helped me set up my widget from scratch exactly the way I wanted it... Thumbs up

Brooklynn Grey

Time spent using app Almost 7 years

From the moment I downloaded they were there to assist! Very helpful and already I am so excited to see what my customers think of all the perks of rewards! Thank you!

Gnome Bow

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 6 years

The customer service was indeed swell (pun totally intended)! We're very excited about the new tools to make work easier for us, and right now the app is definitely the one we've been looking for.

Under Comfort

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We have had a great response from our customers. If you are smart with how you reward your customers you can drive massive traffic to your site in a very quick time. Not to mention the added benefit of collecting customer emails, which is crucial for making that one time customer a long term one. We have loved Swell in our first month of business and are so so grateful it is free for new users.
Daren Wagner