Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
1999 reviews
4.7
1999 reviews
January 25, 2016

The customer service was indeed swell (pun totally intended)! We're very excited about the new tools to make work easier for us, and right now the app is definitely the one we've been looking for.

Gnome Bow
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 6 years
January 25, 2016

We have had a great response from our customers. If you are smart with how you reward your customers you can drive massive traffic to your site in a very quick time. Not to mention the added benefit of collecting customer emails, which is crucial for making that one time customer a long term one. We have loved Swell in our first month of business and are so so grateful it is free for new users.
Daren Wagner
Under Comfort

Under Comfort
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
January 25, 2016

Great customer service and the app looks promising!

Internetofgadgets
Denmark
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 24, 2016

Wow. I mean wow. While I was installing the program and chatting with Swell Support to get it dialed in people started using the app! The future looks bright. But on top of being a super clever app my customer service experience was off the charts. Hats off (their mascot wears a hat) to Josh and the team at Swell! Bravo!

Top Shelf Totes
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 24, 2016

This app has the best customer service. It took Josh less than a minute to help me with a question that I had. The setup process was very easy compared to other apps that I've used. I've actually deleted apps from how difficult they are to install. I wish they were all this easy! Extremely happy and highly recommend.

Bijou Galleria
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 23, 2016

10stars coz these guys deserve it! Customer support top notch - very friendly and prompt response time. Always happy to assist with whatever request you have, even open to ideas/suggestions about adding more functions & tools. I'm in the process of removing stand alone apps in my store coz these guys have the essential tools all in one place...and MUCH MORE to come. Looking forward to it:)

Quentins Store
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 13 days
January 23, 2016

This app has to be BEST rewards program. Simple and easy to use. Since downloading SWELL I have had an increase in sales. I wish I was using this app earlier. Thank you Josh for walking me thru everything. I appreciate you. A must for your business.

Green Hearts Pink
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
January 23, 2016

Just started using it today. Already it's super easy. Looks like it will be a great asset to my shop. And, they have great customer service as well. Highly recommend!

Silverstatements
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 23, 2016

This is my first review that I left for any of the apps I downloaded for Shopify. I had an issue with some font customization for their In-Page widget, I left a message in support and was replied to super fast! James took care of the issue right away for me. I was hesitant about venturing out forward to check out the rest of the Swell app because of this little issue, but it was taken care of rather quickly. I'll tell you what customer support is number one for me in any business. You got my vote Swell. :)

Bloomroot
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 23, 2016

Excellent customer service and technical support. Quit worrying about your loyalty program, and install Swell Rewards. Simple plug n' play, easy to configure, and very customizable. One of the founders, James, even took time to help me configure some strange requests for our store. Got it all up and running within 5 minutes, and our customers are loving it! Increasing sign ups, purchases, and customer retention rates. Huge thanks to the Swell Staff for being so awesome!!

Spycentre Security