Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
1997 reviews
4.7
1997 reviews
January 20, 2016

Where has this been? I am ecstatic about this app!!! It's great. Easy to install and use. It's perfect for my business. I like to shop where I'm rewarded. So I want to offer that to my customers as well. This app is perfect for rewarding your customers! Lots of options on the free version. Josh is amazingly helpful with any questions you'd have. I had no issues setting this app up. Perfect!

Creations By Tammy
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
January 20, 2016

Great app to have and great support!!! Im sure I will have very happy customers with this app!!!

Nova Myshop
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 20, 2016

excellent app and features - I just started my store and very happy to see that several solutions already exist that fit my need. I am very excited to use it.

Scientific Solutionz
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 19, 2016

Great Customer Service, josh was awesome helped us throughout with any questions. So simple to use we was up and running within 5 mins. look forward to our customers using swell rewards!

Wessonco
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited March 19, 2016

Just got started. Everything is so seamless and simple. Had no issues till now. The new updates are amazing as the customization gives us a scope for linking our brand's theme. Great App. Go for it.

Inners
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 18, 2016

Super cool and makes my website look super legit! I haven't launched yet but at least I know I'm set up to generate great attention from my shoppers and their loyalty, interest, etc. Also, the team is super helpful answering my MANY questions! Great app and thanks for making it AFFORDABLE.

You Had Me At Gumbo
Time spent using app: 25 days
January 18, 2016

I haven't completed set up yet (getting all of my new shopify options set up) but so far it's easy! I'm getting excellent customer support and looking forward to blasting the news of the new (new to my business) rewards program
I know I'm going to love it and so are my customers!

Jerrica Rider Designs
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 17, 2016

I just down loaded this app and looks amazing. I cant wait to put this app in use. Also, The customer support is top notch. They responded within seconds of my questions..

Palma34
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Great Customer Service. Great Product

Sanfranshops
Time spent using app: About 3 years
January 17, 2016

Really easy to use and much quicker to setup than others. Fast and effective referral program, great support. 5 stars.

Eminence Collection