Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1931 - 1940 of 1975 reviews

Bijoux Lescrgot

Very simple to work with it! Thank you! And... I will wait the french version of your apps.

Fire Wheel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Support was excellent from the time I signed up a few days ago to test. Answered my litany of questions. I love the clean interface and unobtrusive tab bar. Unfortunately doesn't have enough of the features I need at the moment that other apps have. The free pricing tier and that it's based on volume and not customers are definitely key features for this app.

I wish nothing but success with this new app, but at this time it isn't robust enough to use as my rewards/loyalty app.

Moviejewelry

This is app is incredible. They're pricing model is brilliant in that it allows companies to afford using this highly professional tool of rewards programs while scaling. Kepe up the great work!

Soltree Apparel

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This team is off the charts helpful! I needed help uploading codes for my rewards and had an issue on my end. Not only did Josh walk me through what he was doing to help me but took into his own hands and did it all for me. Unbelievable customer service especially at the end of a work day. I really wanted everything set up tonight and he stayed to make sure that happened. Im so grateful! Thanks Josh and I can't wait to work more with you and your company. :)

Holysmokemart

Wonderful App, very user friendly, just what I needed, thanks

Clnph

Location Philippines

Just installed the app, and had a lot of questions.

Got quick and excellent support from Sean and James.

I'm excited to try their spend/punchcard campaigns to promote repeat purchasing. Other campaigns I'd like: liking our fb page, social sharing and birthdays.

The features I'm looking for, according to them, are in the pipeline for the next few weeks:
- embeddable email newsletter signup form
- some indicator for customers to track how far they are toward reaching spend/punchcard campaign goal

What sealed the deal was their revised pricing policy that charges based on order volume, not number of customers.

I'll update this once I've tried it for a few weeks.

Coregami

This is the cleanest and most intuitive user-interface I have seen on any Referral app... Swell Done!

Baccurelli

Just getting started with this app and have already received stellar customer service on an important need I have out of the gate. Pretty excited to see how our rewards program will increase our sales.

Mom And Me Creations

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Fantastic app. Exactly what I was looking for. Easy to work with and navigate. Customer service was super fast and extremely helpful. Highly recommend.

Aquarius Brand

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Love this app, easy to set up and understand, the best thing is customers can see the earn reward bar everywhere. Very nice !

The only thing needs to improve, maybe is the referal link could be our company name instead of Swell.