Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
2000 reviews
4.7
2000 reviews
Edited January 11, 2016

Just installed the app, and had a lot of questions.

Got quick and excellent support from Sean and James.

I'm excited to try their spend/punchcard campaigns to promote repeat purchasing. Other campaigns I'd like: liking our fb page, social sharing and birthdays.

The features I'm looking for, according to them, are in the pipeline for the next few weeks:
- embeddable email newsletter signup form
- some indicator for customers to track how far they are toward reaching spend/punchcard campaign goal

What sealed the deal was their revised pricing policy that charges based on order volume, not number of customers.

I'll update this once I've tried it for a few weeks.

Clnph
Philippines
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 11, 2016

This is the cleanest and most intuitive user-interface I have seen on any Referral app... Swell Done!

Coregami
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 10, 2016

Just getting started with this app and have already received stellar customer service on an important need I have out of the gate. Pretty excited to see how our rewards program will increase our sales.

Baccurelli
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 9, 2016

Fantastic app. Exactly what I was looking for. Easy to work with and navigate. Customer service was super fast and extremely helpful. Highly recommend.

Mom And Me Creations
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 9, 2016

Love this app, easy to set up and understand, the best thing is customers can see the earn reward bar everywhere. Very nice !

The only thing needs to improve, maybe is the referal link could be our company name instead of Swell.

Aquarius Brand
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 9, 2016

What an amazing app. Easy to use my customers love it already!

Mr Big Deals
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 9, 2016

This is the best App that helps business owners increase sells! Thank you!

Afterdarknovelty
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 8, 2016

Awesome app - customer service is EXCELLENT.

Btb Socks
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 8, 2016

Easy set up and great customer support, I had a question and it was answered within hours by their team. I also started seeing the benefits from the software right away. I do wish there was more transparency to the pricing after reaching 1000 transactions in a month but overall I am very happy with the program.

Home And Household
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 8, 2016

Installing this app i was a little nervous as i'm not really tech savvy but it was so simple to use and set up and any questions i had were answered straight away with great customer service. Will definitely recommend to others

Dark Thorn Clothing