Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Ardysslife Global Nigeria

I used this app and its really nice.............. Its a good app to use for your referral programme Thanks

1 Mobile UK

The pop up is hidden, still don't know how to show customers my reward program, I hope they can have a much easier way for us to do it

Sunrise And Breeze

Set up was simple and easy. Am only giving 3 star because Iv only just started with the app. Look forward to seeing how it performs.

Ecowearplus

While the app offers a fair amount of functionality with the basic set-up, the app is expensive beyond that. And they charge a sur-charge for orders over the given limit per plan.
Hoping now that yotpo has bought them, that things will change. For now I'm sticking with the basic plan.

Ikonomakisgr

So far so good, I will test it more and I will be back.

Sdb034

Try it out first. I will add more points.

Big Dog Landing

Good app but jumps from $29 to $249 to use Gold package ... whoa hoooo
Also, only way to test functions is to set-up new accounts until you get it right ......... would also be nice if it was integrated with an auto tagger

Nashvillespicecompany

Good app and have had no issues. Based on my last review they reached out and resolved any concerns I had. Pleased with the service they provided.

Slippedstitchstudios

I had this app for a year. As long as nothing was wrong it was OK. Not my fave, but i didn't know any better. The big problem is customer support is lacking. I am deleting my app today and going to S Loyalty because its been over 4 weeks and they still have not fixed a glitch where my customers suddenly were not able to log in through the rewards tab.

I feel like things that affect my bottom line, and especially things that annoy my customers, and cause me tons of customer service issues are HIGHLY important. The Support staff was unable to figure out my problem quickly, after i prodded them repeatedly they gave me deadlines for resolutions that never happened, (while basically telling me they had other more important things to work on.) Then when i followed up past the deadline that THEY SET- i got no response at all. Good times.

Another point to note my monthly sales fall between their weird gap of $29 for up to 200 orders and a CRAZY JUMP to $249 for 800 sales. Basically I ended up paying $60+ a month with ZERO PERKS, regardless of if my customers could access their rewards or not- which is what the problem has been for the last 4 weeks.

I am going to try S loyalty now- and so far- I'm happier with the clear pay rates, and their VERY responsive customer service.

Destock Mass

dffg zefg zertghgtr er rte grt ht hetr hebet ttherhteh