Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

11 - 20 of 1948 reviews

Broth Inc

The overall experience with the Yotpo app is great. Easy to use, and the dashboard is simple. I also want to shout out to Yotpo's customer service team. I have reached out to the team multiple times for help, and their agent's response to the chat was pretty fast. Their team makes me feel like my question is being well taken care of because the team is willing to spend time investigating the issue.

Clean Kiss

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I use this app for my rewards program and my customers love it! It is easy to set up and customers can check their rewards balance and use points towards free products or discounts. Also the support is great! I just had a small coding issue and used the Chat to contact Joseph C. He was so quick to solve my problem and was super friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this app!

Birdies Garden Products New Zealand

Location New Zealand

I had a question about referral analytics and the customer service was very fast, Alvis C was great

ROSALIND

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

Really thank you so much for the help of Alvis C.
The customer service is very patient and spends a lot of time about one afternoon helping me solve the problem.

AURELIE GI

Time spent using app About 3 years

GREAT APP! The experience after purchase is incredible! Jerrah M went above and beyond to help me and take the time needed to explain things thoroughly. The app itself is great, and their team is wonderful. Thank you!

The Nutrition Corner

Location Australia

So far, I'm only on the setting up phase- haven't gone live. But the team has been very helpful- especially on my last chat Era P has been amazing answering all my questions. Looking forward to using this app!

Gold Arrow Studios

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I had Josephine help me via chat...she was phenomenal. She took over and helped me achieve everything I needed to get my rewards program to perfection. I am so thankful for her help and guidance in all matters. She was so kind and really listened to what I was wanting. I highly recommend Yotpo for your rewards needs. Its such a wonderful program to use.

Reborn Dolls by Sara

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Just downloaded this app tonight and immediately wanted to know if I could give points to the customers who had been shopping since my site opened. I also wanted to know if I could change the position of the "rewards" tab on my website. So I sent a chat at 1:45AM and immediately got a response from Rachel A. She was EXTREMELY helpful! She knew immediately how to solve each question I had, and even gave me more information for the future. There was no waiting time. I am beyond impressed! Thank you for helping me out in the middle of the night Rachel!

103 Collection

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like this app but I really want more integrations with Privy and affiliate programs. Hopefully, they will be introduced soon.

Airdropgolf

I had an issue with the referral code not pulling across to ReCharge correctly. Having contacted support, I was assigned Jerrah and he looked into the issue comprehensively. Sending back screenshots of his work and being on hand to answer any further queries until I was happy. Very pleased with the resolution and customer support.