Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Carolily Finery

Jerrah was incredibly helpful in figuring out why I couldn't get the FAQ formatting to work. He fixed the problem for me quickly and the page looks great! Appreciate how quickly and efficiently he was able to assist me.

Comfort Diabetic Shoes

I just started using the app. I was having some difficulty in customizing some of the features and when I reached out the service was very fast and they helped me solve my issues. Thanks so much for your help.

WonderFil UK

Amazing App! It has so many features that makes to build a nice loyalty program on any website. Great job!

Tiiga

Ritchie was great to work with. I was having a problem with finding the correct information for our referral. He helped with my referral program issue.

Robin Baron Design - home furnishings and interior design services

Ritchie in chat support was so responsive and helpful in getting this app set up onto our store after we already had account with the Reviews & Ratings program. Truly made the process easy and quick!

Lee Rickie Collection

I love this app! it really helps with customer loyalty Also the support from the yotpo team is A1!! They're very helpful and respond quickly to the live chat

AILLEA

Super easy to use and the team was incredibly helpful in assisting me setting up a custom rewards flow.

ThriftIt co.

Absolutely love this app. As a (new and) small business, building loyalty is very important to me and my business. Especially for acquiring new customers and retaining the ones I have. This app helps me do just that. Also, I love that it's free for small businesses. Looking forward to being able to use the higher paid plans. Also love Yotpo Reviews!!

Midwest Model Store

This is a great app, the technical support is also very helpful and quick to answer any questions. Highly recommend using Yotpo for your store's rewards program!

Live Tinted

Love the new chat feature — it was super helpful and quick. Thank you for the prompt responses team!