Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
2000 reviews
4.7
2000 reviews
January 5, 2023

Really happy with the quick and fantastic customer support that Erwin and the team provided. 5 stars, thank you guys.

BARBELL FOODS
Time spent using app: 17 days
January 5, 2023

Great help from Angelo - he worked out all the kinks in this app for my store.

I would definitely use and recommend this app to others

Smart Sales Australia
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 4, 2023

I rarely leave reviews, but these guys are deserving! Not only is the app robust and flexible, but their customer support was terrific. Vergian answered all of my questions thoughtfully so that we can better understand the available options and make the right choice for us. Really grateful! Thanks again.

Family Wineries Direct
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 2, 2023

Amazing customer service and app support! Chat feature was fast and helpful, we solve problems fast. Very satisfied.

Bottega Ludica
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 2, 2023

Amazing customer service and app support! Erwin John C helped me and he was very helpful and knowledgeable!

Pom's ReLuxed
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
December 30, 2022

amazing customer service. i used the chat feature and it was fast and helpful. the rep was extremely nice and took the time to help me solve my issue.

Heavenlynest
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 29, 2022

The Yotpo team is hands down the best of the best when it comes to both the platform & the people! We have loved have all of our customer experience & loyalty features all in one place. We work with the best account managers, and the support team is just as great. Our experience has been superb and we are excited to continue using Yotpo!

DIME® Beauty
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 25, 2022

amazing app and special thanks to the customer support agent Erwin, who helped me in regards to setting up the app

My Store
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
December 20, 2022

Yotpo has a great support team. Jiemer John P was very knowledgable and helpful. He helped me resolve some issues quickly.

Welder Nation
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 19, 2022

I’ve only been using Yotpo for a short time but I’ve submitted around 3 requests for help so far. One was complex. And every time they’ve been extremely proactive in helping me resolve any issues (most are just due to me setting something up incorrectly).
They always let you know who is dealing with your request so you feel connected to the business

A Novel Place Bookshop