Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Beauty Mixtress™ LLC

I was confused as to why when I and a customer clicked her referral link, it was stating that I wasn't eligible for the discount. Thanks to Maria D. explaining that it was due to the IP address already being captured previously or the person has already made an order on my website. Thanks again for your help Maria.

Dagne Dover

I've had nothing but a great experience with the team at Yotpo. They are always willing to assist us and give us a step-by-step process of how to fix our issues. The screenshots they provide are super helpful. Jiemer John helped me recently and was kind enough to answer my follow-up questions after resolving initial my issue.

The Elderberry Co.

Thankful for the quick response from customer service! Jiemer was helpful with all of my questions.

NatureCity

Yotpo/Swell have built a very robust app with a good support team. Each member has been knowledgeable and helpful. Even had to customize some javascript on my checkout to accommodate my users and Jiemer helped me build new javascript making the process painless!

Rebecca Minkoff

Swell's online support team is always very helpful! Their new site module is also very easy to customize and easy to integrate to our shopify website.

Parker Clay

Love the benefits for our customers and the points program. Maria was very helpful in solving any issues for us!

bubbly

Awesome customer support! Will keep using them, very reliable customer support! Also app is great and the service is fantastic

chaserbrand.com

great app, our customers love it. The customer service is fantastic, particularly John Jiemer, he was super helpful. Highly recommend

California Pup

Ritchie was amazing and super helpful on top of that fast response on chat too! Highly recommended this app for your shop!

LESAINT FRENCH CHOCOLATE

Jerrah in customer service was great - patient and resolved my issue. This app is highly functional.