Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

11 - 20 of 1917 reviews

Misfits Health

I used this app to set up our first Loyalty program. The Support team are very helpful and knowledgeable (special mention to Elijah and Aldene for the help with launch and any issues that arose).

Outdoor Voices

Loved this app. Chatted in to Yotpo for help on customer account settings and Maria d. was very helpful.

Goddess of bronze

Location Netherlands

The support solved the problem for me, with much patience! great! i will definitly reccommend this app !

High Class Touch

Excellent customer service to get my app set up for my store. Jiemer actually went the extra mile with its advise and snippets of how to set up my rewards. Very satisfied.

Pomppa Shop Deutschland

Location Germany

Tolle App, toller Support! Sehr geduldig und hilfsbereit. Besonders gut gefällt mir der Page Builder, ist einfach aufzusetzen und sieht gut aus. Auch die Punktehistorie ist klasse und für den Kunden sehr hilfreich!

curbappealbeauty.com

Reymond at Yotpo is EXCELLENT at troubleshooting. He makes everything very user friendly. An app can be great, but you still won't get very far without great employees that can troubleshoot. Reymond and the rest of the Yotpo team are great to work with. I would definitely recommend. the Yotpo app.

modafive

Best product and best customer support. I love the way they handle their customers and the way they deal with issues and questions.

JOELLE Collection

Great support and great app! Customers loves it! Yotpo had increase significatly our conversion rate.

PureFit Nutrition

Yotpo loyalty & rewards has multiple ways to earn points, understandable interface and easy to set up. The customer service is always responsive and patient when I met problems in the process of setting, GREAT APP.

Hail Merry

5 Stars for Reymond and his Customer Service! He was super helpful in assisting with the installation of our Rewards Page onto our Shopify. Thank you again!