Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

Organic Australian Moringa

Great app, would highly recommend.

Llb Uk

Easy to use, light weighted and blends in with the shop. Unfortunately there's couple small, but annoying issues. If a customer uses a discount coupon during checkout, Swell usually doesn't reward the customer. Also the referring popup seems to work only sometimes.

Tabletop Village

Love it, it's pretty custimizable. Only issue I have is it's not clear how the whole coupon thing for my customers e.g. customer get's 500 points to redeem a $5 discount, but no easy way to see if I have to generate the code, or if swell already provides it.

Thriveclub

Great app, easy to use and does whats described perfectly and most of the good features are free!

Simply Comfort

Looks good to try. Hopefully more functions would be available to Free account merchants. Like Exclude Product IDs From Earning Rewards as some promo items we may not want to give additional points :)

Paws And Ponies

Seems to be doing the job :-) https://vauxandjames.co.uk

Beautifully Brown Me

I am enjoying using Swell in my store. I am pretty new to both Shopify and Swell, so it helps that Swell is very user friendly. Many of my customers are excited about the prospect of earning rewards points!

Elevate Active Apparel

Easy to use, very customizable. No complaints overall Great!!

Wall Circus

Very user friendly. Looking forward to my newsletter sign ups!

Obnubil

Good and complete app to start a Loyalty program. Also really good customer service. Works pretty good!