Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

Lifeboatcoffee

Love that they let you build this from the ground up for FREE!

Health Cafe Naija

Such a powerfully integrated tool. Thanks Swell.

Stush Gyal

So simple and easy to use to engage customers with store perks. I'd recommend Swell to any business looking to interact more with customers and show them that it PAYS to be loyal! :)

Cobra Foam Inserts

seems simple enough to use. Just got it set up and running.

Borealgear

Easy to customize and very straight forward to use.

Mccants Wood Customs

This app has been GREAT so far. Very easy to understand and to use. It helps me keep track of all of my clients purchases and points earned the way that I want it to. The awesome customization options and clean look put the cherry on top.

The only thing I would recommend changing in the app is enabling more options for editing points balance(ability to remove points adjustments, etc.) in the user interface.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to encourage customer loyalty on any scale.

Adam McCants

K9 Nutra

We had a few hiccups with initial install due to a previous install that was removed. Josh and the team got it taken care of and now we can see first hand all the functions and flexibility SWELL has to offer our customers.

We are truly impressed with the amount of options SWELL provides over our existing rewards platform and are looking forward to implementing it as part of our new website. Definitely worth the wait :-)

Wild Lux

I appreciate the hard work you all do thanks..

Virtual Reality Hr

Just doing this to get higher on Google

N3ct

Great app. Fairly easy to use, but still wish there were more customization options. I.e. specifically show a certain reward or campaign on popup as default.