Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

The Fvblane

Quite easy to use and does what it says. Have set everything up for website launch next week thefvblane.com

Gobs Of Prods

Extremely easy to use and setup was a breeze! I implemented to my Shopify store in just minutes.

Makerparts

So far it has been easy to setup. and my customers are already using it..within just a few hours. makerparts.ca

Snipe Sauce

App takes a little time to fully understand but once you've put in the time it works nicely. Great that they offer free option while businesses are getting started. Wonderful way to start spreading the word about your new store!

Fallen 8

Just getting the hang of it, and I love it! Exactly what I need for customer retention and connection. Thank you!

Fitchaser 2014

I really like the app. Customers loving my store now!!

Superhealth888

Just started using this app but it seems like it has everything that boost my site

Gift Shop Discounts

Hello .. I was in search of app that would my online store because I have working very daily to build my online store "Gift Shop Discounts". I get many visitor to my shopify store and shopify say my store is ranked in top 15% of stoes that open the same time. So I found this during my search and the the information and most important thing about the app was the 10-rewards I would able to offer visitor that shop at my online store. So I am very excited to start using app, I with a updated review of the app.

Bvstore 16845

Easy simple system to be able to create a good referral system. Good video tutorials to get started that explain very well how to set up

Cyberoutlet Net

Swell is really great for my new business!