Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

Vogueshared

This is a great to give customers incentives. Simple and easy to use!

Barwis25

Our team uses Swell Rewards for all products sold on our online store. Its a great application to introduce a new company to the referral rewards systems. It is limited in its free version but I am told that the pro account allows for deeper customization of the account holder dashboard. It would be great to have a future update where both in store and online purchases can benefit from Swell Loyalty rewards for consolidated for multiple store locations. Also the customization process is fairly tedious which can be a pain but allows for different types of plans in one mix. Overall Swell Rewards is a good platform to get your loyalty rewards program off the ground.

Thepicstand

Swell is awesome. Gives you an opportunity to gain customer attention while your just getting off your feet

Chakratopia

Ecommerce is an amazing journey of connecting to others to deliver what feeds their soul. Swell Rewards has proved to be an extremely useful tool and addition to my site - rewarding people for their interaction in an easy to track and use way is powerful! I recommend Swell Rewards if you are just starting out with your store or if you are looking for a way to energize the connection to your existing clients or activate a new program to attract customers, Swell is perfect.

Thewildcloset

Very good structuring and good looking, but I've still got to test it on customers.

Keister

Awesome app, i was a bit doubtful at first but gave it a go anyways and results were greater than i thought,. Go on people have a GO. All 'S WELL with SWELL rewards..

Priced2sellapparel

Not as simple as I thought it would be, and I'm still trying to read/learn everything I can about Swell. Thought it would be more like a one-click option

Anthonys Emporium

I have only been using the app for two months or so. I have accumulated a few email addresses since that time. I can not give it a true assessment at this time but I can say that people are signing up for the program points. That is a good thing. I am going to continue to use it to build an email list.

Roaming Vine

Just started using this app. It's free until they prove themselves, then there is a trial. It is worth a shot. Getting help growing your business is the best app out there.

Christianwest Newyork

The app. is working great. Thank you for making it.