Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

Skatescool Shop

Great app. easy to install and customer service very responsive and helpful. I would like to be able to change font sizes and design a little more but over all very happy

Shopmalak1

Swell Rewards is an excellent tool to add value to your online store. It takes a bit to get used to the interface, but once you start playing around with the plethora features, you quickly realize this is a strong tool.

Fox Chase

Functionality seems to work well. Interface takes some work. Overall good app.

Meganut

We use Swell at MegaNut and our customers love the added value it offers. We look forward to seeing the new features that they come up!

Tshirtbonus

I really like the idea, but I decided not to use it with my current online store. It's definitely getting installed on my next site, though!

Eclipse Retail

Swell changed there system slightly so the video was out of date. This is due to be redone shortly so future users won't have the same experience,

The video would have been a problem but the live customer support guided me through the set up step by step. Very helpful thank you Josh

Sister Babyz

So far so good! Easy to install and customize, definitely intrigued customers. Customer support was on their toes to let us know they were available if we needed them, which we love!

Forwarddeal

Wow! Came across this mighty awesome app and am soo excited about the prospects for my estore. Easy to use, customizable and great customer service and support!

Style N Craft

Have just started using it. Seems pretty easy to set up and use, specially on a Shopify Store. I have given it 4 stars as today is just the first day. Over time, with use I hope that I am able to give it a 5 star.
I have had swell for some time now. Customers seem to have gotten points but no rewards have yet been claimed. I am looking forward to getting the customers coming back to claim rewards for the points earned by them.

Blakshop

They have an amazing customer service. I asked for clarifications and many new features and they are really receptive.
I don't give them 5 stars just because they lack in some basic features it seems they are going to implement soon.
Anyway I tried all the top loyalty apps available in the market and no one has so many points rules as Swell Rewards

1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 Next