Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Destock Mass

dffg zefg zertghgtr er rte grt ht hetr hebet ttherhteh

Lebsi

seems nice App waiting for results

Just Our Online Stuff

I have an email campaign. It really does it all for you. I think I will stick with that one for now. Although I do like the rewards points.

Bliss Bath And Beauty Townsville

have been happy with it, however I would like to downgrade back to the Free plan while i put my shop on sleep mode and while upgrading is easy, there is no way to actually go back down. I have contacted the company with no reply and have been charged another $40 for a program that I currently am not using. This is why small businesses go broke!!!

Melhor Loja Do Mundo

I installed it now, I will wait for support to finalize evaluation!

Qooler

Let me see and check first, seems ok at first will update.

Quirkcards Co Uk

Early days, but like the look of it

P A Botanicals

It is a good app however I believe it is still a pricey subscription rate. Should be a flat rate instead of per orders count

Deskeverything

Reasonably good app but with hidden problems in the free program:

- Email pop-up signups don't sync to Shopify unless on premium, this is basic and really makes managing new signups a hassle

- No option to email referral code to signed up customers

- If you update the reward points for anything you have to make sure you update any wording related to it, as it will still mention the old points offered. I don't see why this can't be a dynamic field

I've uninstalled this now, if you're looking for a better email signup app just use Privy, it's much more flexible and syncs to email providers.

Halfpint Naturals

I love Rewards by Swell. The price is way too expensive! Josh and Dzenita have been available to help whenever I have needed it but evidently Swell is owned by Yotpo not. Check out how we live the life at halfpintnaturals.com,your environmentally-friendly outdoor companion!