Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

PlanetOak

im still testing this app so thank you for this but im think that would be nice to work with you with referal program

Virtῡs LifeStyle™

Good app, hardly any basic customer service. Offers good customization details for loyalty points and retention.

Portraits by NC

The app works well, however, as a free plan member, it baffles me why clients that sign up through the Subscribe prompt are not automatically entered into my subscriber list on Mail Chimp.

The video does not work, so there is no guide to follow for the setup.

Brenda Elaine Jewelry

Pretty easy to get started. I was glad there were instructional videos to walk me through most of the tabs. I wished it offered cash rewards instead of just points and coupons

Anti.biz

Some of the features are buggy or arent working. Like I have it set to 300 points and its showing 200 points. And I can only create 2 coupons.

Sedikhii Savings Plus

I haven't made Swell live on my website yet, but going through the set-up, it looks pretty detailed and I like that. 4/5 Stars from me. So far, I do recommend this app.

idressmodest

thanks for the free version which hopefully will help grow the store so that i can afford the premium memebership. apps like these help small businesses gain traction and be successful

some features don't work-unable to customize rewards popup and unable to view rewards page

Douce Bulle

L'application très bien , je mets une étoile en moins car tout est en anglais et je dois tout traduire , mais elle est top et complète.

Essence et Nature

J'ai commencé à utiliser cette app récemment et elle est pas mal, il y a beaucoup de choix et de possibilité même pour le FREE plan. Il y a beaucoup de traduction à faire par contre ... Puisque l'app est en anglais (comme d’habitude) ça prend facile 1 demi-journée pour configurer l'app comme on veut et dans notre langue.
Je recommande cet app, elle est pas mal.

Discount Adult Zone

Great app i really help in this department. Frees up some more time for me to do other things around the office.