Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Paraguas Beauty

Set up and customization is extremely easy! I had a few technical difficulties, but the support team is very responsive and was able to help me sort through everything. Thank you!

Riddle Oil

Glenn did a great job in helping me understand why a customer did not receive their rewards points. He went in-depth and provided excellent visuals in order for me to get a better understanding. He was patient and nice. I liked how quickly my issue was addressed and resolved. Overall it was a great experience with the chat!

Cali Raised LED

Just got personal service from Jiemer, he not only was friendly but immediately fixed an install issue I was having. Can't wait to get this program rolling!

Healthycell

This is a highly customizable and engaging referral and rewards platform. Our dedicated success manager helps to keep us on the right path and optimize for more customer value and revenue. The support team is excellent as well. I have worked with Chris on multiple occasions, and he's been top-notch!

Topo Designs

I was a very confused about some negative rewards points that were accumulated on a customer's account. Glenn explained everything clearly and helped me solve immediately! Since I'm a customer Service rep I need these solved sooner than later and this was resolved immediately! It made my job a lot easier! It was so helpful and I appreciated it so much!

Vintage Foundry Co

We have been using Yotpo ever since we launched our Shopify Store. From reliable application/s to fast + responsive support, you won't be disappointed.

Cushion Lab

Great support! they provided really useful information for me. Recommend for everyone who wants to install the loyalty program.

Designs by Planner Perfect

Our customers LOVE our Rewards Program! Maria did an awesome job of explaining a few areas within the program that we needed help with!

Badim TLV

Love the app, and all it's features. The absolute best part is the outstanding customer service! Jerrah, the amazing Support Agent, has been patiently and professionally guiding me for days with every question I had. Thank you so much, will definitely be recommending the app for friends!

Pure & Coco

Ritchie was a great help customizing the look and appearance of my referral from a popup to a tab. He even created-a-step by step video giving examples and showing exactly what I was hoping to achieve. Great app and customer service. Highly recommend!