Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Dermlab

Avoid this application by all means!!!!!!

Never use this service and it has cost us a lot to fix all the problems. Rewards system works for our business, and our customers check their rewards very frequently and it was all good until one customer reported missing points, it turns out that for that particular customer, Swell did not automatically give points and we had to manually add points to her. It was a VIP customer and we get requests to manually add points very often and that requires lots of time, and it DECREASED our customer satisfaction by a huge chunk, and we see less and less orders because our VIP customers are not happy about having to email us to get their points added. Swell charges you a fee once you reach certain subscribers, and bigger problems will happen then.

I reached out to their support team and they do not respond to you until one week later, when all of our customers are officially pissed off. the only reply from them is that I need to contact Shopify, that it is Shopify's problem in sending them orders, but it only happens to random orders, meaning that Swell does not work fully compatibly with Shopify, so this system should not be used by any business, just to save some troubles.

The response I get from Shopify is that I need to contact Swell, as Swell is the developer and they need to sort out the problems with Shopify.

Then Swell just does not care about our business, and our customers are not getting points, and we as a business piss off our customers by not able to give them points automatically as promised. This Swell rewards is a huge joke!

We are moving to a new reward application that actually works, so bye Swell!

Thegreatbritishcoinhunt

I hate giving bad reviews but they don’t I still confidence. Highly expensive. Customers keep getting massive amounts of free points, system is badly flawed. Terrible communication after a year we are moving providers....... terrible service. We have given them opportunity after opportunity to resolve issues and communicate with us but no joy. I’m an old school kind of
guy and refuse point blank to pay someone hundreds of dollars a month for a knackered broken product. I can lose money for free I don’t need to pay someone to lose me money. People are redeeming points and then getting those points back because of a glitch, no matter how many times we try and communicate these guys don’t get back to us quick enough. By quick enough I expect a reply within 48 hrs not over a week later.

I will never use swell rewards again and I am now setting up an account with a different provider and going to cancel swell over the next couple of weeks.

One thing they won’t tell you is that there is no confirmation of a page being shared or a ‘follow or like’ Facebook and twitter etc won’t allow it anymore but swell won’t tell you that. If I had a mind to I could rip the arse out of any shop that has swell rewards, it is totally unsafe for any shop owner and sorry to say I am throwing them in the bin.

Dog Collar Fancy

It simply did not work. Every time I tried to edit the rewards page, it kept telling me I had to upgrade. Same with a pop up about the rewards program. AND it said there would be a tab shown for the rewards program on my site. Nope.. nothing. I will not be using this app. Very disappointed.

Casemiro Arts

Works, and thats all, not very good for us, hard to say why.

visit www.casemiroarts.com

Smartpaws

not ready to spent money on something that is $0.00 a month

Pierced N Proud

Very unhappy, upgraded only to be told it will cost me $150 to get the upgrades installed on my site. Is this a joke? im paying you and you want more money to make sure its installed? NOT HAPPY

Brothers With Glass

Used this app for months, invested over $600 and got less than half back from their service. We have lots of people signing up but the way it works it really does not do anything special to convert. They have tools but they are pretty basic. Overall its a tracking program and it does that well but it really did not create more sales.

Updated review: tried a few other options and still no good results. Here are my stats:

Value Generated: $512
Total investment: $644
Issued 1,000,000 points and 10,000 have been redeemed.

We just don't see customers increasing their spend or frequency. Programs like this just dont work that well anymore.

The Abbey Collection

07-17-2020 Well I really don’t like to do this, but the lack of communication and action in regards to your coding issue leaves me no alternative but to write this and lower your rating. Service is POOR AT BEST!

The base app works well. Simple setup.

Titanparacord

We tried a lot of Rewards Apps, and Swell is by far our favorite. Very customizable, and lots of essential tools within. I am def recommending this to my colleagues. Keep up the great work!

UPDATE: 06/07/18
Well, the program stopped working after asking me to upgrade my plan. I entered my credit card info, and now I have a locked app with just a white screen. Customers are getting angry because their coupons no longer work...still waiting for a fix.

Your Connection Destination

Apparently they changed their pricing without even changing it on their site. What was once $9 a month is now $29 a month. completely overpriced!! Got a huge bill for an app that doesnt even do as much as the rest. When I contacted regarding the pricing issue and asked for a refund due to no clear statement of price change on the website, their excuse was "we wrote a blog about it" Worst customer service ever. absolutely upset