Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Dealandmoredeals

Just try the app don't know what to expect

Flipoutlet

Im not understanding it, confusing me, not sure how codes work

Shaw Products

not a bad app, would recommend but not too easy to setup!

Shareoils

I liked this program for rewarding customers. Our people are great at sharing and referrals so it was nice to be able to track that and reward. However we were receiving so many emails that required us to look up accounts, help with retrieving coupons, etc. etc. and on and on. There seems to be some gaps in how easily understood the program is, because a lot of our customers really struggled. I was also disappointed by the pricing structure. We ended up paying over $200 per month and with the hours of email on top of that there was just no way. I also felt their numbers were not quite right in regards to the amount the program was generating for you. It's a pass for me, but maybe good for others.

Prettyloxx

Sad that the Instagram follow reward only works with the upgrade plan.

Sakobena

This app is very useful i realize it can build you business up to potential it suppose to be and as a customer and a parent of eight you always want some deal to help your budget.

Wellbetterknown

at the moment i give ya 3 stars as good tool but will see how get with it

My African Goods Exotic Scents

haven't used the program yet. seems ok so far

The Brain Shop

A non-technical person like me can setup this very easily. Eager to test out this apps. cheers!

Ameyalli

Nice app, but it would be awesome if the prices get a little lower, but it is amazing anyway. But the real reason I give 3 stars is that it isn't updated for other languages than english, and you have to translate everything you could.