Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Deskeverything

Time spent using app About 2 months

Reasonably good app but with hidden problems in the free program:

- Email pop-up signups don't sync to Shopify unless on premium, this is basic and really makes managing new signups a hassle

- No option to email referral code to signed up customers

- If you update the reward points for anything you have to make sure you update any wording related to it, as it will still mention the old points offered. I don't see why this can't be a dynamic field

I've uninstalled this now, if you're looking for a better email signup app just use Privy, it's much more flexible and syncs to email providers.

Halfpint Naturals

Time spent using app About 3 years

I love Rewards by Swell. The price is way too expensive! Josh and Dzenita have been available to help whenever I have needed it but evidently Swell is owned by Yotpo not. Check out how we live the life at halfpintnaturals.com,your environmentally-friendly outdoor companion!

Gray Penguin Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

excited to get started with the program. I have to use it before I change the star rating

Dealandmoredeals

Just try the app don't know what to expect

Flipoutlet

Im not understanding it, confusing me, not sure how codes work

Shaw Products

Time spent using app About 4 years

not a bad app, would recommend but not too easy to setup!

Shareoils

I liked this program for rewarding customers. Our people are great at sharing and referrals so it was nice to be able to track that and reward. However we were receiving so many emails that required us to look up accounts, help with retrieving coupons, etc. etc. and on and on. There seems to be some gaps in how easily understood the program is, because a lot of our customers really struggled. I was also disappointed by the pricing structure. We ended up paying over $200 per month and with the hours of email on top of that there was just no way. I also felt their numbers were not quite right in regards to the amount the program was generating for you. It's a pass for me, but maybe good for others.

Prettyloxx

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Sad that the Instagram follow reward only works with the upgrade plan.

Sakobena

Location Barbados

This app is very useful i realize it can build you business up to potential it suppose to be and as a customer and a parent of eight you always want some deal to help your budget.

Wellbetterknown