Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

31 - 40 of 1916 reviews

md-diab

The best loyalty App i have ever used and the customer service was incredibly helpful and resolve all my issue! Thank you!

HighLine

Eine tolle Seite um Belohnungsprogramme zu erstellen. Im support hat mir die Fatima sehr bei meinen fragen geholfen. Danke Nochmal!!

Elianna's Bowtique

Jerrah thank you so much for all the help.❤️ Love this app thank tou for making it easy to understand

KOS.com

Elijah G was incredibly helpful in answering my questions to resolve an issue on behalf of a customer. Thank you so much!

Kola Goodies

The app is flexible enough to meet a variety of types of loyalty and referral programs. Great support from Jerrah! Wish it didn't have a $250 upcharge to connect even one integration like Klaviyo

Hemi's General Detailing

Great customer service (Jerrah M), lots of customization options, lots of cool tools already implemented so no need to download a bunch of apps. Best rewards app I have tried out, with lots of good customization options plus it includes all different free popups. It can be a little tricky to implement in your store. I was struggling and reached out to customer service, Jerrah M got back to me very quickly and worked with me for an hour helping me with my issues. I recommend it to anyone looking for a reward/loyalty program. Just take your time getting familiar with the app and you'll be very satisfied

TCTLE

I had some issues with launching the program but Jerrah from customer service was super responsive and professional and made what could've been a headache, only a minor issue.

Orgain

Yotpo has been a really great partner and has helped us launch a successful rewards program. Account reps have been very helpful and forthcoming with strategic recommendations. Support has been exceptionally knowledgeable and quick to help with questions, reporting, and trouble-shooting. The assistance from their team and ability to self-serve has made our program very easy to manage.

Honey Hijabs

App is great so far. Customer service is outstanding, especially Jerrah M who has been super helpful. Great job!

BONIFAKTUR

We use this app for quite a while now. We recently had some issues regarding the configuration and after a short reach out to the support the problem was easily dissolved by Fatima. Thanks a lot for the great support.